Katara

Zuko's P.O.V.

"What are you doing here?!" yelled Katara.

"I just need you to heal a friend of mine..."

"Why should I? You've been trying to kill us!"

"Look I'm sorry, but...it's Jet..."

She sighed. "Take me to him."

~~~

I led her into Jet's and my tent. She carried in a small bowl of water. I watched as she layed down next to him, unbuttoned his shirt, and started healing him.

I was so jealous I decided to leave.

Jet's P.O.V.

I felt at peace as Katara started to heal my wound.

"So...what have you been doing?" asked Katara.

"Oh...just figured out I'm gay and fell in love with the most amazing guy. And now he Probually hates me.

"That's all?" she said sarcasticly then laughed a little, "That's a lot."

"You're telling me."

"So...who are you in love with?"

"...Zuko."

"Really?! Finally. You two are perfect for each other."

"Wait. You wanted us to get together?"

"Yup."

"Ah-" I hissed in pain.

"Sorry." she apologized. Soon she was done. Katara left and Zuko came in.

"Hi."

"Hi."

An awkward silence enveloped the room.

"Look, Zuko. I love you. And that's all I know. I just wanna be with you. Please don't be mad or jealous... Please..."

Zuko knelt down next to me. "I love you too. Don't forget that. Are you okay?"

"I'm better. I should be able to walk with some help."

"Good. Wanna come with me to see Aang?"

"Sure." he helped me up and we stumbled a little at first, but soon we got the hang of it.