Jack

I was awfully tired after winning the breakdancer award, so I went to hang out in the arcade. It wasn't very busy, but I heard a familiar voice shouting at a game.
"Woah! Phephe chill! Watch the profanity!"I smirked, walking up behind her. 
"Sorry, Jack! It's just these motherfucking droids keep killing me and then I- GODDAMNIT LITTLE SONS OF BITCHY FUCKER FUCKING HELL!!!"
"Woah!! Really! As your father figure I am commanding you to stop the long string of profanity that flowith from your mouth."
"No need to be so fancy, Father Figure"
She frowned and stood up. "I've been at that game for an hour. Have you seen Alex? He was playing Mario bros last I saw-"
"OHMYGODIATHATTHEORIGNALMARIOBROS?!??"
"Yes.." She sighed
-------
I stood there playing for quite some time, and in that time Pheonix played one more round of star wars then left. Vid con was (once again) very fun, but I could not wait to get home. Some how, you know train of thought shit, my mind went from home to Jone and Annabeth and my life before the car crash. Even though what I put on YouTube was the "old me" real life wasn't. I was constantly depressed, and sadly some fans could see that. That was one of the many reasons I chose Pheonix, she looked a hell of a lot like Annabeth, and was just constantly happy. Her channel was really taking off now, she had about two mil already, and I don't think it's just because I adopted her.
I really hate when my brain just starts thinking. Though it does help me concentrate on games.
Hi.
Uh who is this and y u in me head?
I'm your ..um... Concise.
Oh. Why are you here?
Wow your rude! I'm new, your old one gave up.
Why? He was old. He's had about ten more people before you.
I'm not gonna ask.
That'd probably be easiest. I was sent to make sure you don't do stupid shit.
I'm not very good at not doing stupid shit.
I can tell. You just died in the game
"GODDAMNIT!!"
You need to lighten up on the cursing to start.
No you little shit.
Ok. Cussing- not easy
What?
I'm keeping a checklist of what will be easy. The cussing part will not be easy.
Why are you really in my head?
To help you be a better human.
I don't need a voices help!!
You're the one who responded in the first place!!
Fuck you. I'm leaving.
Fine by me!

------
Short I know- GAH!! HELP ME ITS-

Hello reader. I'm anti-septic. Jack's alter-ego. I'll be writing this from here on out...