Fire and Ice

I was shocked by what she was telling me. I did those things?

Jesus

"Jake? Jake are you back on Earth?" She was poking me. I smiled.

"I'm not ticklish princess." I trace a fake tear down my cheek.
She narrows her eyes. Then embraces me, holding my face to her chest. I felt a tear drop hit my cheek.
I turn around to look up at her.
"Hey." I reach up to touch her cheek. Slowing stroking it with my fingers.
She looks at me. Her ocean eyes look like they're raining. She held my hand to her face and closed her eyes.
"I almost lost you Jake..." She tries to hold back her tears. Doesn't work.
"Mary. I'm fine, you should be feel bad for Tyrone and his boys. They're probably gonna have to shit in a bed pan for a week." She laughed. I missed that contagious and adorable laugh.
"Did anyone see? Who called 911?" I ask.
"Nobody saw. Except for me. And I called. I thought you'd need help for your injuries. But I was also afraid you'd get in trouble."

Shit

Us leaving just makes things worse. They'll probably tell them I did that to them on purpose and not out of self defense.
"Okay then. Welp on the bright side, I have a beautiful woman in my house." I smirk and she rolls her eyes smiling. She kisses my forehead. I blush and grin. I pull her closer. She's in my lap now. Her entire face turns red. I laugh a little, brushing her bangs out of her eyes.
"You're a real dork you know that?" I look hurt and then counter.
"Hah! Says the nerd wearing a Star Wars shirt."
She smiles and raises her left eyebrow. She leans her face next to my ear and moves her lips close to it. Just centimeters away.

"You're my dork." She whispers. Then she places her lips on my ear lobe and slowly but gently bites down.

Holy shit.

She pulls away slowly to look down at me, blushing and grinning.
I don't know what face I was making but she looked worried.
"Are you o-" I place my finger on her lips.
"Shhh. Don't ruin it." I wink and smile as I pull her face to mine as our lips merge.
She runs her fingers through my curls. She straddles me slowly, I gently run my hands down her back. I gently bite her bottom lip pulling away slowly.
She moans softly, opening her eyes.
"That wasn't fair" she breathes. I smile at her and play with her hair. Her hair's kind of like mine but, prettier. Curly but, stylish and her curls aren't carpet like mine They're more circular and looks as if they shine in the moonlight. I love everything about her. She reminds me of a mermaid. A mythical and beautiful creature that lives in the sea. Her eyes are the ocean. And her face is the canvas. I want to paint that canvas with all of my love and compassion.
"Babe? Is something wrong?" I realize I was hypnotized by her eyes again. She rolls her eyes and rests her face on my chest again. Then whispers something in my chest.

"You romantic dork..." she yawns.
"Mine..." then she naps on my chest.