Karaoke Day

The hour went by pretty fast. But not fast enough to where I could escape and fall to my knees to Mary and worship her as my queen. I'm dreaming in class again. This time Mary was skipping gracefully through a Forrest. She looks back at me grinning. I run after her and then she pulls me to this spot on a giant rock, we sit and she lays on my shoulder, playing with my hands. She leans in to kiss me, I do the same. But instead she's singing to me very close to my lips.
Oooooh child things are gonna get easier.
I slowly raise my head from my desk to hear Alice, Nich and even Klaus singing O-O-H Child from the movie Guardians of the Galaxy. I smile, my friends. I don't know what I'd do without my squad. That includes Klaus, I just have a hunch he's gonna be around a lot more than they think. Especially around Alice.
So I jump out of my chair and sing the next verse. As I do the running man very horribly.
"Then bring it down hard!"

SOME DAY YEAH! WE'LL GET TOGETHER AND WE'LL GET IT ALL DONE!

Everyone laughs and applauds me for my little solo. I look around and the squad is happy. And so am I. But I'd be even happier if Mary were here.
"You were dreaming about the new girl weren't you?" I was surprised to hear those words coming from Klaus. He sounded so calm and precise, like Spock from Star Trek.
"How would you know if I was or not?" I ask a little rudely and sarcastically.
He smirks and whispers to me.
"You were talking in your sleep." I groan and slam my head on my desk.
He laughs maniacally and pats my back. "It's fine dude I won't tell anyone."
"Thanks brother. Speaking of brothers. Do you think we could be?"
He ponders at my question, examining me with those eyes of his. Why were they so intense? I see why Alice couldn't break the stare, they're mesmerizing.
"You're not in love with me are you?" He asks breaking my train of thought and stare.
"Nope. But I am with you know who." His face, surprisingly softens. He whispers one last time.
"You never know. We could be." He said it so seriously, as if he was my half brother that had a whole other life and finally found me? Could that be possible?

The bell rings

"See you around Jake." He says this with overwhelming confidence, I'm missing something. Something is telling me Klaus and I are connected somehow. But I can't think about that right now, I have to find Mary. I walk in the hallway, looking around every corner. I find her at her locker. She's wearing a solid black shirt with a purple design of another band I'm not particularly fond of (Pierce the Veil) and she's wearing black jeggings. Her hair is in a long pony tail and for some reason I wanted to stroke it.
I walk up behind her and cover her eyes.
"Guess who?" I say in a shockingly smooth tone. She giggles and hums
"John Lennon?" I laugh and sing a Beatles song in her ear softly, pulling my hands away from her eyes and placing them on her stomach, slowly swaying.
"Don't let me dowwwwwn. DON'T let me dowwwwn!" I sing softly using half of my falsetto voice. I could see the red on her cheeks. I press my cheek on hers and kiss her shoulder softly.
"Walk me to class?" I ask with a giant grin. She hums again. She spins out of my grasp and sings to me a Beatles song. When her mouth opened, it was as if Mary had turned into an angel.

I wanna hold your haaaaand!
I wanna hold your hannnd!

I blush and smile as she slowly interlocks my hand with hers. As she walks me to US history I can see Nich kneeling down at his locker around the corner. He looks up at me, then Mary, me, then Mary, me then Mary. Then finally me for the last time.
He scrunches his face so you can barely see his eyes and looks fake grumpy. He tells me and only me in a thick Roz accent from Monsters Inc.
"I'm watching you Wazowski..." he hisses pointing at Mary playfully.