Chapter Two: I'm Suspicious Of You

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two: I'm Suspicious Of You

---------------------------------------------------

I watched Mason walk away and disappear off into the woods. If he didn't have that serious and upset look in his face, I would of thought he was going to watch some Jacob from Twilight action. With one last laugh, I dismissed my thoughts and I started to ACTUALLY think what just happened.

 "I have something to tell you," Mason pants.

I tried to recall some memories I did with him, but so far I only got the park moment, bus moment, and webcam moment. None of them seemed important right now.

A lightbulb clicked in my head as his last sentence came into my mind.

"It was about...?" I thought while taking out a melted chocolate bar in my pockets. I chewed on it as I started to think about fragments of the conversation. This 'short-term' memory isn't helping right now! I closed my eyes and started to explore my brain. Afterall, we only use twenty percent of it.

"Find--"

WHO? WHEN? WHAT? WHERE?

"Your--"

I shut my eyes and thought about it REAL HARD!

"Bedroom...."

Find your bedroom? An awkward moment of silence filled the park air as I let out a sigh. It seemed perverted but that will do. It'll give me enough clues anyway. I stood up and jogged back to my home with warm welcoming parents cooking dinner. What I failed to notice was that my sketchbook was lying back at the park.

****

"Guess what, honey?" Mom squealed as I walked in the kitchen. I eyed her suspiciously as I got myself an apple from the fridge. I brought the red fruit to my lips as I replied with a "What?" then took a bite out of it.

"We have a new neighbor! I'm sure you'll know her." She babbled. 

"What?" I asked as I secretly spit out some apple pieces into the counter.

"I said,"

"No, I ment what do you mean that I'll know her?" I corrected myself. 

Just then, the doorbell rang as if answering my questions. It seems all...planned out? Dad suddenly pops out of nowhere and comes in while pushing me towards the door. I scowl at him but immediately regret it when he looks at me with a deep frown. "Not a good sign," I thought. I turned my attention back to the entrance and rubbed my sweaty hands on my jeans.

I opened the door and looked at the person, the one that is standing right here in front of my doorstep. It seemed impossible to see her again but I managed to speak.

"Sally?" I screamed with a grin.

She screamed too with a smile on her lips and asks for a hug. By the time Sally said that, I was already clutching her sides as she did the same.

"Want to go to my house?" Sally asks. She then looks over to my parents, and back to me.

"That is...if it's all right" 

I glance at my parents and they nod with a smile. I guess that means it's all right. 

"Yeah, they're cool with it," I say.

******

"Let's visit my bedroom!" 

I mentally face palm my head as I thought about what Mason said to me. I forgot to go to my room! I guess it'll have to wait until later. 

Sally takes my right arm as we sprinted up the stairs and up into her bed. I scan the place and saw posters of a person who looks like my age. In fact, it even looks like Greyson Chance! I squint my eyes as I slowly walked toward the walls.

Wait....this looks like a professional photo.

That couldn't mean-----unless she stalks him.

"Hey, um, who's that?" I ask dumbfounded.

She looks at me then sighs like a person in love. Her hands touch the face of Greyson lovingly.

"Greyson Chance, he's a singer."

I stared at the poster again, if you looked hard enough it kind of seems like my other best friend Mason. Oh my.....--

"The pink shirt dude, the one who saw me get smacked by a pole, the one who is my best friend," I pause, shocked that the news came to me so late " IS A SINGER?"

 In that moment, I swear I could see an evil glint in Sally's eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELLL THAT'S THE END...OF CHAPTER TWO XD

I didn't use the bed of roses because I forgot and I really wanted to update.

So....WHAT DO YOU THINK OF SALLY? MEAN, EVIL, OR NICE?

Oh and I realized that it was on Humor and Fanfiction, thanks you guys!

P.S. kimberly (main character) will know that mason is greyson :PP

Next update: Saturday or Sunday

P.P.S. I didn't proof read