A Scare

Jason's pov

I just realized she's gonna be super temperamental the next few months. Maybe most of the time I should hang at Luke's. I heard her throwing up so I raced to the bathroom. "Oh man, morning sickness sucks." She mutters, wiping her mouth. I get her a glass of water. "You alright now?" She nods. "Ugh I've got the most unusual craving for nachos." "Yeah ma told me you'd get weird cravings." I go downstairs to make her some nachos. When I come back to our room she's asleep. I smile and sit down beside her. She's kinda sweaty which is worrying me. I think something is wrong! I quickly pick her up and take her downstairs. "Baby wake up!" I gasp, worried. I put my boots on while I try to wake her up. Then I get her in my truck and Bluetooth Luke. "Dude, we've got a problem. She's not responding and is sweaty and shivery. I'm taking her to the ER." "I'll meet you up there!" He gasps, sounding panicked. My hands are shaking as I drive then I get stuck in traffic. "Dammit people move!" I gasp, frustrated. I honk the horn. She coughs. I look at her worried out of my mind. "Sweetheart, if you can hear me, squeeze my hand!" I gasp, shakily gripping her hand in mine. But nothing happens. I finally get to the hospital and the doctors get her stabilized. I shakily walk back to her room. The doctor was prepping an IV. "What happened to her doc?" I ask, freaking out in my mind. "She's okay. She just got dehydrated. She's gonna be fine. We're gonna give her something through an IV. She shakily opens her eyes. "Jason? What happened?" I brush a strand of hair out of her face and kiss her. "You're okay baby girl. The baby's fine too." She moves a hand to my cheek and sits up, kissing me. My eyes go wide in surprise and I sit down on her bed. My hand running through her hair. The doctor has long since left. She giggles in our kiss. I smile and get on my knees, my fingers tangling around her hair. I'm gonna love her forever.

Sorry it's so short.