Jazzy & Ray ( :

They get home from there cruise date and she goes to her room and change her cloths she put on a tank top with so booty shorts..!

Ray is just staring

" wat r u looking at"

"ur fine ass" he says as he grabs her waist

"thank yo" gco by him smash his lips into hers

They make out for like 5 mins then she pulls away

"wait we" she gco again

"ik we need to wait i get it"

"wait no i was going to say a condom"

" i already knew that i always carry condoms"

"y lol"

"for moments like this"(kisses her)

"Ray" she says softly

"huh"

"im a virgin"

"(gose too your ear)i'll take it slow (he says in a seductive way)"

"okay"

Ray comes back too your face and kisses her very tenderly while his hands roamed her body Ray takes off her cloths and then threw them across the room and took off his shirt show off his ripped body he then crashed his lips into yours. Licking her bottom lip begging for an entrance but she didn't wanna budge so he bite her bottom lip she gasp, and he plunges his tongue in side her mouth she moan as both of their tongues move in sync with each others ray then takes his hands and puts them behind her back and un hooks her bra and throws that also across the room you gasp from the cold air hitting her breast making your nipples hard ray then ripped off your panties positioning him self right where her YEAH is(lol) and attack her vagina with no mercy she squirm abit but he holds her down too the bed by her legs by now she screaming and moaning his name he then spreads hrt legs wider and starts darting his his. Tongue in and out of her vagina you couldn't take it no longer she cum all over rays mouth area ray licks her clean then licks his way back up.....

Ray keeps kissing her wrapping up going in slowly. She bite her lip as the pain takes over her body.

"you good " he says with concern

"yeaa "

"hold on(lifting up your leg) "

He goes slow till she adjust to him. her body starts heating up. she bite her lip ray goes deeper. Her legs. Start shaking abit. She claw his back

"fuck" he says

"shit oh god don't stop please"

"I'm not baby"

Ray starts going faster. Jazzy moan and scream like crazy. Ray hits her spot she start cumming feeling it in your stomach. Jazzy screams. Ray takes you to the wall pounding into you.

"shit daddy. Ahhh fuck!"

"shit baby your tight af"

"shut up i was a virgin"

"make me"

She push him on the floor riding him like crazy. Ray groans eyes rolling back. She go crazy grinding bouncing leaving hickies on his neck. He rolls her over and takes back control. . She arch her back as he deep strokes her.

"fuck baby" she screams

ray goes slow he stops pounding into you it turns to sweet passionate love as your bodies move as one all night you guys roll around in the bed. Till you both can't breath right. Laying there in each others arms.