Yn & Ray Freaky Imagine ( Long )

You Were On Punishment For 2 Months For Sneaking Out The House To Meet Up Wiith Your Bf Ray. This Wasn't The First Time Though. She Was Serious This Time. She Locked You In Your Room. Luckly She Didn't Take Away Your Phone. She Never Does. You And Ray Had Plans...Before You Got In Trouble. You Made Sure Your Parents Were Sleep. Which They Were. They Were Alway Sleep Before You. You Put On Your Shortest Shorts And Your White Tank-Top. Ray's Favorite. After You Got Dressed Ray Called..

You: "Hello ?"

Ray: "Are We Still On For Tonight Babe ?"

You: "Of Course Babe."

Ray: "Ight. Be There In 2 Mins." You: "Kaay" *Click.*

You Did Your Hair And Looked In The Mirror To Make Sure You Looked Sexy. Which Of Course You Did. You Had That Type Of Body Girls Wish They Had. You Had An Big Ass And Decent Sized Boobs. Your Hair Was Down To Your Back. And You Were Carmeal Skinned. Boys Loved. Ray. Well He Get's Jealous. It's Not Your Fault Though. Anyways, You Got A Message From Ray.

Ray; "Open The Window."

Your Think "How The Fudge-Cake Did He Get Up Here ?" You Opened The Window. Ray Just Admired Your Body Before Climbing All The Way Into The Window.

You: "You Like ?"

Ray: *Climbs All The Way In.* "You Know I Do. That's My Favorite Outfit On You."

You: "I Know, That's Why I Put It On." *Locks Window And Door.* Ray: *Slammed You Against The Wall Making Ya'll Body To Body.* You: "Sshh Babe. Your Gonna Wake My Parents."

Ray: *Ignored You An Attacked Your Neck Leaving Hickies.*

You: *Moans.*

Ray: "They Gone Be Hearing Us Tonight." *Smirks And Continues To Suck On Your Spot.*

It Drove Ray Crazy When You Moaned In His Ear. Turning Him On Even More. You Felt Ray Getting Hard. Harder Then He's Ever Been Before. You Continued To Moan In His Ear.

Ray: *Rubbed You Kitty Through Your Shorts. They Were Really Thin.*

You: *Moans.* "Imma Get In So Much Trouble."

Ray: *Kisses Your Lips Adding Tounge. Ya'll Were Tounge Wrestling While He Was Still Rubbing Your Kitty.*

You: *Moaning In His Mouth. Turning Him On.*

Ray: *Takes Off Your Shirt.* "You Ready ?"

You: "Mhmm."

Ray: *Throws You On The Bed.* "Try Not To Scream To Loud." *Smirks.*

You: "Very Funny."

Ray: *Un-Hooks Your Bra And Admire How Big Your Boobs Were. He Started To Kiss Your Boobs Softly. He Played With The Right And Sucked The Left.*

You: *Moaning.*

Ray: *2 Mins Later Ray Finishes.* "I Bet Your Wet As'f.*

You: "I Am. And It's All For You Daddy."

Ray: "Better Be." *Takes Her Shorts Off. Then Pulls Her Panties Off With His Teeth.* "Get Ready." *Blows Her Clit Softly Sending Chill Down Her Spine. He Then Started Sucking On Her Clit.*

You: *Moaning Loud But Not Too Loud.*

Ray: *Starts Eating You Out And Fingering You.*

You: *Pushes His Head Down Biting Your Bottom Lip Trynna Not Moan Loud.*

Ray Loved When You Pushed His Head Down. It Showed Him That You Wanted It. Before You Knew It You Were Cumming All On His Face And Hand. You Couldn't Help But Notice How Hard Ray Was.

You: "Babe You Hard Frfr."

Ray: "It's Only For You Though Ma." *He Smirked While Un-Bottoming His Pants.*

His Friend Was Sticking Up Through His Boxer's. You Loved It. Ya'll Was Really Bouta Get It In. You And Ray Were Both 16. Ya'll Took Each Others V-Cards At 14. Ya'll Knew Each Other Since Diapers. Ya'll Mom's Were Bestfriends. Anyways Tonight Ya'll Decided To Not Use A Condom. Whatever Happens Happens Ya'll Agreed. Ray Finally Took Off His Boxers.

Ray: *Rammed It Inside Of You Without Warning Causing You To Scream A Lil.*

You: "Ray, You Gone Get Me In Soo Much Trouble. I Swear. They Gone Put A Lock On My Windows."

Ray: Welp At Least I'm Getting Me Some Before Hand." *Stroking Inside Her Hard, Fast, And Deep.* You: Fuck...*Wapping Your Arm's Around His Shoulders Scrathing His Back.*

Ray: *Ignored It And Continued Pounding Inside You.*

You: *9-10 Mins Later You Felt Your Walls Closing Up. You Knew You Were About To Explode. But Not A Lot. Ray Knew Too. You Finally Came.*

Ray Flipped You Over Doggy-Style. He Rammed Inside

Ray: *Throws His Hand On Head-Board.*

You: "Babe Goo Faster."

Ray: "Say I Love You Daddy First." You: *Shakes Head. Biting On Pillow.*

Ray: "Damn Y/N Just Fucking Say I Love You Daddy Before I Break Your Fucking Back."

You: *Finally Gave In.* I-I LOVE YOU DADDY ! *You Screamed At The Top Of Your Lungs. Not Caring Anymore If Your Parents Heard.*

You Walls Were Closing Up Again. This Time You Were About The Explode Alot. Ray Was Too. He Kept Pounding Inside Of You Hard And Deep. You Loved Every Bit Of It. You Finally Came All Over The Rayttle Snake. Ray Came Inside You. It Was Warm, Sticky, And Goowy. You And Ray Layed Next To Each Other Breathing Hard. After Ya'll Finally Re-Gained Ya'll Strenth Ya'll Put On Ya'll Clothes And Fell Asleep. Luckly Your Parents Didn't Hear You And Ray Doing It.

9 And A Half Months Later You And Ray Have A Baby Girl Named Isabella Autumn Renee Lopez