WWYD : Prod

WWYD If , You Was In The Studio Booth Preparing For Your Part In The New Upcoming Rapper " Dri Reck " When The Music Stopped .

" Yo Man . She Still Not Singing It The Way I Told Her To Man . " Dri Reck Said .

" Look Man .. I Got It . Just Step Outside For A Moment . " Prod Said . " Ima Handle It "

" You Better Man " Dri Reck Walked Out And Prod Came Inside The Booth With You .

" Where He Going ? " You Asked .

" Didnt We Tell You To Sing It The Way We Fuckin Told You . How You Gone Get Paid If You Cant Even Fuckin Listen " Prod Yelled .

" Prod , Im Fucking Trying Alright !"

" Try My Ass !" Prod Said . " Try Fuckin Harder !" .

" I Quit !" You Pushed Passed Prod But He Grabbed Your Wrist Throwing You Into The Corner .

" You Aint Going Nowhere !" He Unbuckled His Belt And Walked Towards You Kissing You On Your Neck Whispering In Your Ear .

" I Just Want The Best For You Alright . " He Whispered .

He Put His Hands In Your Shorts Dropping Them To The Ground Continuing To Kiss Your Neck . He Then Whiped Out The Prodaconda And Aggresivley Jabbed It Into You Causing You To Scream A Little . He Then Put Both Of His Hands On The Wall . Jabbing Quickly And Hard Into You , You Moaned And Grabbed On To His Shoulders And Held Your Head Back . He Then Slowly Begin Move The Conda Around In You . You Moaned A Little . He Then Begin To Go A Little Faster Making You Moan A Little Louder Then .. He Went Faster , And Faster Intill You Yelled Loudly . He Slowed Down And Looked At You Pulling It Out .

" That's How I Want You To Sound " He Said Putting The Conda Back Into His Pants