Yn & Ray ( :

It's you and Rays 5 month anniverisry. You've been waiting for this day for atleast 2weeks now because Ray said he Has a Big Surprise for you....and can't wait to see what it is.

Y/n: Ray! *Yells in excitement*

Ray: What?

Y/n: Today's suppose to be our big day but the day is almost over, *Crosses arms* now if you have a gift for me just give it to me now cause Im getting pissed off.

Ray: *Giggles* Who ever said you was getting a gift?

Y/n: *Punches Ray's chest* I can't believe you lied to me!

Ray: Aww don't get made *Tries to tickle you*

Y/n: Stop touching me *Stomps out of bedroom*

Y/n POV: Can you believe him? Lieing to me? Hell nahh, I deserve better than this, I need someone who's gonna actully care about my feelings &not fuck with me like Ray do.

Ray: Where are you going?

Y/n: Why does it matter to you....you don't care...*Opens Front door* Im gone Rayan *Turns around to leave*

And as soon as you walked out the door, all you hear is Someone singing the most beautiful song ever and when you look up all you saw was Chris Brown in a Black Suit with Red Roses in his hand...Singing to you.

*You turn around to look at Ray, and when you turned around, you saw him one knee smileing*

Y/n: *Tearing up* Rayan....

Ray: Yn , we've been through so much together that theres noway, that I could think about being with another girl. &I know we only been together for a short period of time but it feels like I've known you all my life, *Tearing up* Thats why I've came to the desicion that Im in love with you Yn, &I want you to be with me for the rest of my life...

Y/n: *Crying*

Ray: Yn....will you please do the honors of being my wife?

Y/n: Yes *Still crying* yes I will...

Ray: *Gets up &hugs you* I love you

Y/n: I love you too *Smileing* OMG!!

Ray: What?

Y/n *Laughs* The ring is huge!

Ray: *Laughs &Slids it on your finger* Perfect *Kisses you*

Y/n: *Breaks kiss* WERE GETTING MARRIED *Screams*

Ray: *laughs* Yes we are...

The End