f i f t e e n ;

Tiffany

--

"Well, well, well, isn't it Michael Fusco? The little liar." Frankie Ortiz chuckles as one of his men, that was standing behind the door, tackles Mik- Elio- down to the ground and ties his arms behind his back. I watch as they sit up him on the floor and he looks at me with sad eyes, "I'm sorry, that's all I came to say. Everything is gonna be okay, I promise." He nods.

I look at him in disgust before spitting in his face and looking away, "Ooh, feisty. I like it." Isaiah leans down and lays his lips on my neck, "Get off of me." I grind my teeth and shrug my left shoulder roughly. Isaiah growls and puts his pistol on my throat, "I will blow your head right now. You know, it'll be even since you blew me." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"I had nothing to blow, it was like I was sucking a ring pop." I fire back, immediately regretting it after, Isaiah knocks me over in the chair and begins to kick my ribs. I bite my tongue as I hear everyone yelling at him to stop. I screw my eyes shut tight, "Get him the fuck off of her or I swear to God, I'll have you all dead in fifteen minutes." The man I once loved, threatens.

Soon, the kicking stops, Isaiah is taken to the other room and I'm gasping for a breath, "Let me help her!" Elio exclaims. I keep my eyes shut as I hear shuffling and the hair is brushed out of my face, "Hey baby, I'm right here. Where's your dad?" He asks as he lays my head his lap. "G-G-Get off of me." I stutter and sit up, slowly. They quickly get me up and back in a chair, tied up once again, along with Elio also before sitting us in front of each other.

"Now, either you get us what we want or one dies." Ortiz says as two of his men each point a gun at me and Elio. Where is my father? He was supposed to bust in a long time ago. Unless they already got him, "Where's my father? Get me him and I'll give you any type of information you want." I offer and Frankie nods, "Get him in here."

Three out of eight men leave and I stare at the man across from me, "How dare you?" I snap, "Tiffany, you don't understand. My father-" I cut him off, "Your father really needed that job and he needed to get me and my father. You had the chance years ago, what was the point of carrying it out?" I ask. He sighs and shakes his head, "You. I'm not ready for them to take you and lock you away for good. I'm not supposed to get close to you but damn it, I fell in love with you and that's never gonna change." He rants as everyone else watched in confusion.

Boy, when they find out he's an agent. I shake my head as tears flow down my cheeks, "You've lied to me for years, Michael. Wait, that's not even your name. How do I know you're not lying to me right now, Elio?" I lick my lips and turn when I hear footsteps walking in from the back of my house.

"Here you go, you wanted him." Isaiah drops a white bed sheet that was holding a limp body and had a big red stain right in the middle of it. I shake my head rapidly as the tears come faster, "No." I whisper. I hear Elio whisper a 'fuck' under his breath and turn to him, "I hate you! If you didn't come into my life back then, none of this would've happened. You did this! I fucking hate you and I hope you rot in hell." I scream at him with wet cheeks and hurt eyes.

He stares at me for a while, tears building up in his eyes, "Fourteenth, 1720, South Drive, Monmouth, New Jersey. My parents usually sleep in the first room on the left upstairs and my sister is in the room next to them. Just bring them here before you do anything so I can say goodbye, please." Elio swallows the lump in his throat as he continues to stare at me.

I keep my eyes on his as he licks his lips and sighs, "Don't hurt them either, I'll order out for people to kill you before you even pull the trigger on that gun." He tears his focus from me to Frankie, "Thanks. Tiffany?" Frankie smiles at me and I let my smirk flow onto my face.

"Exactly what I wanted." I laugh and stand up, letting the loose rope fall from my wrist as I reach into my boot and pull out my own pistol and shooting Isaiah, "Got tired of him." I shrug and turn my attention back to the idiot in the chair in front of me.

"Everyone out, I'd like to talk to Mr. De Luca alone." I say as I straddle Elio's lap and caress his cheek. He clenches his jaw and stares at me with pure fury in his brown eyes, "Fucking bitch."