t h i r t e e n ;

Tiffany

--

Some sluts house.

Did he really just say that? Did he mean it? He couldn't have. I watch as paparazzi get into their cars and chase after him from my window. I was fully dressed and so was Isaiah, "Hey, you're beautiful. He's a douche and you don't need to be stressing over him." Isaiah places his hands around my hips and softly kisses my neck.

I shake him off and turn around, "Stop, okay? I never wanted this, I never wanted you. I don't love you, I love Mikey and that's how it'll always be." I blurt. I stare up at the boy for a few seconds before he starts laughing. My brows furrow as I cross my arms, "Why are you laughing?" I ask, "Because you actually think all of that matters to me. Sweetie, I just wanted what's between those pretty, long legs of yours." He grins cruelly.

My mouth falls open and my stomach turns, "Get the fuck out of my house!" I scream and he shrugs, grabbing his jacket off the floor, "I still took your virginity and you can't change that." He winks, "I'm not so sure. I think your dick would have to go farther than two inches in me." I spat and he burns with fury. "Whatever. You weren't saying that when you basically shaking from the pleasure I gave you. That lying FBI agent wouldn't even get you off with his hands." He growls and with that, he leaves. I hear the front door slam as I stand there, frozen.  FBI Agent? What the hell is that suppose to mean?

I snap out of it and grab my phone from my nightstand, dialing the number. It rings twice before a lady answers, "Texas Field Office, how may I help you?" She says in a sweet voice, probably fake. I gulp, "Uh, I was wondering if you could tell me about a case. My... husband is undercover. He has been for years now and I miss him dearly." I lie, holding back my tears. I swear if this is true.

"I'm sorry I can't discuss cases with anyone ma'am." She sighs, "Please, we have a son and he's asking where his father is. What am I suppose to tell him? He's three." I decide to use these tears as an advantage.

"Alright. Do you know what his UCN is?" She asks and I make a fist with my free hand, taking a deep breath, "Michael Fusco." I answer then I hear typing. She stays quiet for a while, the only sound between us is my small sniffles and her keyboard.

"Oh, Elio, one of our best, you married a good man. He's currently resuming his mission after losing contact with our perps. He's fine and plans to return home to Jersey soon. That's all I can say." She explains and my heart shatters. He lied, for so long.

"Okay thank you." I hang up quickly before throwing my phone across this room and falling onto my bed. Has it always been like this? Lying to me to keep a job? All those years. I trusted him and opened up to him. My father opened up to him about my mother and how he felt after she left. I loved him, I still do. But does he love me? "Fucking bitch!" I scream out and punch my pillows.

That bastard is gonna get hit where it hurts most, I promise that.