chapter 2: Bad and Good News

*Kyra's POV*

What was he doing here? Why is he here? Most importantly, how did he get in here?!

I was snapped out of my trance when I heard his voice. "Hey babe." Noah said smirking at me.

"Babe?? I am not your babe. I don't like you Noah! I was stupid to fall for you. How did you get in here anyways?" I asked demandingly.

"You know you want me back. I can see it. And I came from over there. You should really lock your doors." He said pointing towards my front door.

"I don't want you back! I regret being with you! You always abuse me to get things your way, but guess what. You will never have things your way!" I spat at him.

"You don't know what you just got yourself into missy." He said with an evil grin plastered in his face.

I started backing up tripping on the stairs behind me as he came closer. He was about to throw a punch at me until I heard the door opening.

I already knew it was my mom so I ran as fast as I could to tell her that Noah was here, but just as I turned around, he was gone.

I went up to my mom anyways, crying into her arms. "What's wrong sweetie?" She asked so kindly.

"It's..N-Noah. He's back mom. I don't like this mom. Honestly, I hate being here in California. I mean I love it, but it's just Noah keeps coming. We moved to three different houses in three months just become of him." I said in between sobs.

"I know you don't like it here sweetie. That's why I have good news for you." My mom said.

"Really? What is it mom?" I asked so curiously.

"Okay. You're moving!" My mom said way too excited.

"Mom that isn't going to work. Remember, we tried that three times?!" I said.

"I know, but that was here in California. You're moving out of the states, or more like the country." My mom answered.

"C-country??" I was so shocked. "Where am I moving to?" I asked so worried.

"London, but." My mom said with such a sad expression on her face.

"Really? Thanks mom! I can finally meet One Dire- wait what do you mean but?" I asked so disappointed.

"Kyra, it's just going to be you moving to London. I can't leave California because of work, and I already booked your flights. I didn't have time to find a house because of the stress of work, but you're 18, and I know you will a place."

I knew my mom was busy since she was a single parent with a teenage daughter. "I'm going to miss you mom." I pulled her into a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you too Ky." She said tearing up.

After our exchange of hugs I asked her when will my flight be.

"Friday at 6:00 A.M."

"What? I only have two days to pack for a lifetime? Okay I'm going to start packing now. Thanks again mom!" I said giving a kiss on the cheek before running upstairs to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~

So how's the story so far?? Sorry for it being so short!! i will be updating every Monday and Thursday! Vote and comment please! Thanks so much!!