Chapter 5: Good News

*Diana! Let me be the one to lift your heart and save your life, I don't think you even realize baby you'd be saving mine...*

I woke up to the sound of my One Direction alarm.

I got up and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I put on some denim jeans and wore a plain white crop top and paired it with my white converse. I curled my hair and applied no makeup at all because I'm not really into those kind of stuff.

It was 9:00 by the time I was finished. I decided to walk around London since I had nothing else to do here. I stopped by a bakery to get some breakfast and went to some stores to get some extra clothes.

I decided to call my mom to see how she was doing.

"Hello? Kyra?"

"Hi mom. Yeah it's me. Who else would it be?"

"Oh nothing. You called me twice in one day and I thought something happened to you."

Oh right I forgot we had time differences.

"Oh no nothing is wrong. I was just checking up on how you're doing."

"Well I'm fine. How are you doing?"

"I'm good but I miss you."

"I miss you too. Oh by the way did you look at the envelope I slipped into your purse?"

"What no. What envelope?"

"You didn't look at it? I suggest you look at it now!"

"Okay hold up. I'm going to go back to my hotel to put all my stuff away. I'll call you back tomorrow?"

"Awh okay bye sweetie!"

"Bye mom!"

I walked back to my hotel room and hung up all my clothes and arranged my toiletries bag. I really need to buy an apartment soon since I was living here, but I think I'll just do that tomorrow.

I laid down on my bed staring at the ceiling. My phone buzzed and I went to go and reach for it inside my purse. It was my twitter notification saying that Niall tweeted. "London, are you ready for tonight??"

"Wait what they're here? Perfect time! Ugh I wish I could go!"

I slipped my phone back into my purse and saw the envelope my mom out in my bag.

I grabbed the envelope and it read For Kyra<3

Awh I just love my mom. I opened it up and took out the paper.

"Oh my gosh!! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!! Aaaaaaah!!!!" I yelled.

I jumpers around in my room. Not caring about the mess I'm making. I can't believe my mom did this for me.

I ran to my phone and texted her because I wasn't able to talk.

To: Mom

Thank you so much!! I love you!!"

In the next two minutes, my mom replied.

From: Mom

Your welcome! Love you too and be safe tonight!

I can't believe what just happened..

So what do you guys think was in the envelope? Let me know what you guys think! And see I promised you guys another update while I was in my Geometry class! Well thanks for reading! Please vote!!

Updates on Mondays and Thursdays!!