Chapter 6: Bethany is Here

I can't believe I just got 2 front row seats to the One Direction Concert here in London and M&G (Meet and Greet) tickets!

I'm going to meet them in 2 more freaking days!

But who am I suppose to give the other ticket to? I made no friends here!

Just then, my phone buzzed.

From : Bethany

hey. You ready for Wednesday?

From: Me

heyy Beth. And Wednesday? Wait.. Are you coming here with me??!!

From: Bethany

YESS! Is that even a question? I'm so excited!!!

From: Me

omgg. aaah I'm screaming. Well I got to go. I need to continue to pack. See you later!

From: Bethany

Wait! I just arrived here in London. I'm going to call a taxi to drop me off at your place. What hotel are you at?

From: Me

You're sleeping over? Even better!! And I'm at Hilton London Wembley.

From: Bethany

Alright thanks. See you soon!(:

I couldn't believe this! It was all just a dream. I thought that I would have no chance in meeting the boys or even going to their concerts and that's why I bought this hotel. It overlooked the Wembley Stadium which meant I could see where the boys are.

I can't even imagine myself being right next to the boys.

What pose should we do? Who should I stand next to? I can't choose.. Even though I'm a Harry girl.. What would I wear? I need to go --

My thoughts were gone once I heard a knock on the door. Bethany's here!!

*opens door*

"Hey Beth! I'm so excited! What are you going to wear? What are we going to do? Who should we stand next to? What should we ---"

"Hey Ky. And woah woah woah slow down. And funny. I had the same exact thoughts. I was hoping we could shop today or tomorrow"

"Uhhm maybe tomorrow. I'm so tired. I just want to unpack eat and sleep."

"Haha okay. I'll unpack too and order some pizza."

~

After unpacking and eating pizza we basically talked about what were our plans for tomorrow and Wednesday.

I was too excited for this. I still can't believe this is going to happen.

We decided to just watch a movie. We ate popcorn and watched the One Direction Up All Night tour. We sang out loud and danced around.

Once the movie was finished we hit the beds and went to sleep dreaming how fun the next two days would be.

Hey guyss. Okay so I don't have an updating schedule anymore now that it's not summer.): I know. Sad. But I will update whenever I can! Amd sorry for the short chapters! I'm new to this but I will eventually have longer chapters later in the book. Oh and that hotel name is real and it really has a view of the stadium. Yeah. I did my research. lol. Love you guys and thanks for reading. Please Vote!