Chapter 16: Heroes

*Harry's POV*

I wondered throughout the neighborhood and around the areas for a search for Kyra in some forest for hours and hours and I just wanted to give up. That was when am idea came to my head.

Paul.

I drove straight to Simon's house because I know it was some kind of party that was happening. I would've gone, but I'm trying to find my girl. Heh. My girl. I like that. Stop it Harry! I mentally slapped myself. I need to find Kyra, but first, let's go to Paul.

I went inside the house and cameras and flashes were flashing at me. It's blinding, but I'm use to it.

I pushed passed the people, looking for a big guy. I made a right and found him talking to the other security guards surrounding him, but he looked not so interested in talking to them.

I tapped him on the shoulder and asked him to help me and off we were wondering through the forests again.

Paul called up his friends who were also security guards as well but more special I should say. Not that Paul isn't special. I LOVE PAUL.

Paul made some calls wondering if they knew any unusual buildings in local forests and luckily they found 3 buildings.

We went to the first building which was some broken down house and nothing was there.

Second building was nothing but a small little store out in the middle of a forest. Like in the movie Frozen I should say.

We made our way to the last building. Third time's a charm. Of course, the last building would have to be one of the farthest one. As we made our way towards the building, I knew this was the one. It was a dark grey 1 story secluded building. Looked like some prison or something along those lines.

I peeped through the small crack of the brick wall to see if the coast was clear but I was far beyond that. Though it was dark, I saw many large men in suits and even boys around my age. What is this place? All I needed to know if there was some secret entrance to come in. I walked around, circling the building with Paul to find some passage. I was just about to wing it and go through the front entrance until Paul spotted a missing brick down at the corner of a wall. I looked through the hole and saw Kyra sitting in the middle of the floor sobbing her eyes out.

I needed to save her. I needed to be her hero.

Without wasting anytime, Paul handed me the hammer he got from his trunk of the car and helped me smashed down the bricks.

*Kyra's POV*

I was sobbing my eyes out trying to let the pain out. I look like a wreck. I kept crying and crying, until I heard the sound of bricks breaking. Could it be??

I looked to my left and saw Paul smashing the bricks and Harry rushing to my side.

I was literally swept off my feet by Harry being rushed out of the building. I was quickly seated in the car because Noah and Dallas and all their men. Chasing after us. We left in an instant, with Harry being my hero.

But I knew this wasn't the end or the happily ever after.

Hey guys! Updates in two days?? WHAT? haha but please vote and comment!

Please read my new story Insecurities(: