chapter 7

Hey shadows.. I have nothing to say so. Let me just get to the story.

Shadow's pov
" Liu have you seen my sister any where?" I ask him as I walk into his room. "I haven't seen her anywhere. But have you seen Toby I really need to talk to him about something?" Liu asked but I had no clue where they were. "I think I might know where they are." I said to Liu as we ran out the front door. "Now where are we going?" Liu asked as we ran through the forest. "Well my sister has this place that she loves so much that she will only show it to certain people, so I'm guessing that is where they are." I say as we come to the entrance.

Liu's pov
We come up to this tree that is kinda broken and fallen to the ground. When Shadow moves this one branch we enter a garden that takes your breath away. "And how did she find this place out in the middle of this forest?" I ask her but before she answered me she seen Toby and Clockwork. Me and her both ran to them but we hid behind a bush to see what they were doing here. "Ok we have to be as quit as possible ok?" I heard shadow say and I nod to reply.

Toby's pov
"So how did you find this place Clockwork?" I ask her as we sit on this bench made from tree limbs. "Well I didn't find it my mom did and she showed it to me. She said to never show it to anyone unless you can trust them or if you love them."she said that one word and I felt like just leaning in to kiss her but I held myself back. "So how many have you showed this place to?" I ask her. "I have only showed it to you and my sister. That's all that I have showed it to." She said as she looked down as if she was scared to tell me. "But why only me and your sister have you showed it to?" She didn't answer me but she walked away from me like I said something wrong. I walked up behind her to try and comfort her. I turned back to me and she was crying so I ended up wrapping her in my imbrace. We stood there for a while until she lifted her head. "I'm sorry, you just remind me so much of my mother." I heard her say as she wiped away the tears. "I thought it was something I said to you. But how do I remind you of your mom?" I ask. She told me what happened to her "Mom was killed trying to get me and shadow away from hunters, she tried to kill them but she got shot." I didn't know that I might have brought back that memory.

Shadow's pov
I wish that I wasn't here to listen to that. I stared to cry but I stopped that way no one would hear me but it didn't work, Liu heard me. "Are you ok shadow? Come here" he said as he wrapped me in his arms. "Wait look." I said as I pointed out that Toby and my sister were kissing and that time we jumped out all surprised and scared the crap out of them.

This was a sad but funny chapter. So I hope you liked it. But I guess I have to go. BYE for now!!!