chapter 10

Toby's pov

"Clockwork I'm here I'm here. You have nothing to worry about it wasn't your fault ok. Your sister will be fine." I say to try and comfort her as I stroke her head. She breaks away form me and she just looked in my eyes and tells me "It was my fault. It was my fault that she ended up this way." I hear those words escape her lips and she starts crying. "How is it your fault love?" I ask her as we sit on the bench next to us.

"Well you remember when I was telling you about our backstory?"

"Yes, What does that mean talking about your past it brings back all of what she got rid of at time. Is that what you're saying?" I say to reply to her question.

"That is exactly what I'm saying. she was never this bad. The last time this happened she would eat but she never locked herself in her room, or not talk to anyone so this is new for me. For her not to eat or do anything I just listed." she answered me and so after that talk she kind of felt a little better a least. We started to walk back to the house when we both heard a loud crash from the house cause we were only at the edge of the tree line. We came through the front door and the house was trashed." What the heck happened to the place!" I yell at Liu. "Well, It's shadow she brock out to get back to her room. Let me tell you she put up a good fight." Liu replied to my question. I wonder if clock could talk to her to try and talk some sense into her.

Liu's pov

" Oh she also took Jeff's knife. I tried to get her to drop it but she didn't listen to me." I said to Toby and Clockwork. "Do you know where she is now Liu?" Clockwork asked. "No clue on where she could be. She might be in her room again, but she could also be by the tree that sally was at the other day." I said with a scared look on my face.

-------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the long wait for me to update the story hope you can forgive me. But I hope that you liked it. So I bid you a farwell. 🙋✌