chapter 12

(Play the song as you read. If you finish reading before the song ends please just listen to the rest of the song because it is the cutest song that I have ever heard and you will love it . Ok you can read the chapter now.)

Liu's pov

I was passing through the den while waiting for Slender to come out of the study. After an hour of waiting he came out and told me that Shadow didn't have long and that I should say my goodbyes. I walk into the study and see my Shadow just lying there so lifeless. "Shadow, I'm not sure if you can hear me but I don't care. Please, please come back to me I don't know how long I can live without you. You were the one thing that kept me going."

Shadow's pov

I can hear Liu's voice in my head but I can't find him. All the things I am hearing him say it just makes me want to stay in his arms for ever but I don't know if I can hold on for that to happen. but I know that I can try my hardest to do so, and I don't want to leave Liu in this world all by himself without me because he won't last long. "LIU, LIU I'M GOING TO FIND YOU IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO." I shout out but I don't think he heard me but at least I tried my best.

Liu's pov

"Shadow please, wake up for me please." I sobbed into her sweet hair. I shot up as soon as I felt her twitch under me. "Li-u, Is that you?" I heard those words roll off her sweet beautiful lips and I lost it. "Shadow!!!! You're alright." I screamed so loud that everyone in the house could hear me and I hugged her and I never wanted to let her go. "Liu!!!" she yelled back at me. then Slender teleoported into the room to find me and Shadow just crying into each other and hugging like we never wanted to let go and to be honest we didn't want to. "Shadow!? You're alive I can't believe it." we heard Slender say as he ran out the room to tell everyone else.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well guys that is the end of that chapter. I hope that you like the ending and that your not mad at me for almost killing Shadow. But yeah, I will try and update every two to three days but if I can't well you'll get over it. But I'll see you all in the next chapter.