chapter 3

Hey shadows hope your Likeing it so far but let's just get on with this story.

Shadow's pov
"Liu how did you and my mom set this up?" I ask to at least to get some answers. "Well it wasn't me and your mom setting this up it was her and my father." He said it like he didn't know what was going on when it happened. "So you didn't know that we were going on a date ether because my mom told me last night." He didn't reply to my question. "Hey do you want to meet my family and on the way you can tell more about yourself ?" He asked and I said yes.
*Time Skip*
"What are you exactly, I mean your a girl but are you anything other than a girl?" He asked me. "Um well I am a...um a wolf hybrid." I mumble under my breath. "Are you messing with me?" He says looking at me like no way your not. "Yep I'm wolf hybrid?"

Liu's pov
"So do you have special abilities like speed or something?" I ask. "Um I just have speed that it nothing much." She say's it like it's a bad thing.
*Time Skip*
"Well we're here come on in the won't hurt you as long as your with me." I reach out my hand to her and she takes it and I can tell that she is trusting me with her life.
"Slendy you home?!" I yell through the house. "He's not here Liu, he's out hunting." I hear that sweet voice come from behind me and shadow. "Well hello sally oh and this is shadow." I tell sally. "Is she the one that daddy set you up with for the date?" She asked in curiosity. "Yes this is her and sally can you go get everyone else so they can meet her." I ask her.

Shadow's pov
"You and sally seem to be close are you her brother?" He was about to answer my question but before he could everyone came in. "Well everyone I wanted you to meet shadow. Shadow this is jeff which is my older brother, E.J., L.J., Jane, Ben which I would stay away from him, TiciToby, Hoodie, Masky, Smile, Ada, and her sister siren, and then Slendy you'll meet later. "Man its getting pretty late so you can room with Siren and Ada tonight ok I'll see you in the morning." He says to me and gives me a kiss goodnight.

Siren's pov
"Shadow follow me. So you can sleep where you please but before you go to sleep I want you to answer me this." I ask her this in a deep voice to make me sound Sirius."What are you?" She replied a wolf hybrid. "Good cause if you were just a human I would have killed you." I say to her. "And no you would have not. Did you see how liu acted around her, he loves her and you will not take that away from him." Ada said that to me like if I did she would have killed me.

Ada's pov
"Now go to sleep my child I will protect you for tonight. As she calmly lies there I watch her. But something changed about her while I watched her she kept on changing from her normal body to her wolf form like she was having a nightmare. I went v to go Liu but as I did she awoke. "Are you alright you seem to be changing from human to wolf like almost instantly." I ask her in a worried tone.  "Yes I'm fine just, can I see Liu?

Well that's the end of this chapter see later shadows.