Pretty Girls Lie

"Pretty Girls Lie"

© 2013 by HardLife_RealPain

__________________________

Chapter 1: Jelaina

__________________________

"But.... Please I love you don't leave me!"

I flip my hair and roll my eyes. Not the water works. This nigga crying. Haha.

"I'm sorry I'm just not into you any more. We can be friends."

My ass was lying. He know i don't want nothing to do with his ass after today. He dead started whining and whimpering like a pussy. It was fun watching him cry. I felt so powerful.

"Please Jelaina. I gave up everything to be with you."

I give him a smile and a fake ass hug then walk away.

"Sorry"

Down goes nigga number 49.

Wow. It took awhile to get his ass whipped and I must had did a bomb ass job cause he started crying. Out of all the guys I been with that was a first. I should of known he was just a big baby. He's lucky he sexy, that could get him somewhere. Just not with me. I head towards the entrance of MY school. I ran this building for 2 years. I was 4 months into my senior year and I needed to finish my goal before I leave this ratchet ass building. 50 broken hearts, only one more to go. I fixed my hair and walk in. Instantly I was greeted with stares. I loved attention.

My girls Deyshia and Lily were by my side by the time I hit my locker.

"Lani. Why did you break up with Tyrone?"

I look at . She was new to my whole player attitude so I'm always explaining it when I break up with someone.

"Lily. Baby. I'm the definition of hit it and quit it. When I get what I need I leave them. That's how I roll."

What I needed was there heart. I loved breaking it. I felt so powerful and in control. I didn't necessarily sleep with them. I just made them fall in love with me. It isnt that hard. Then when there ass least expects it i leave them. I just love the feeling.

Deyshia looked at me. "But girl did you have to make him cry? You couldn't of been that good."

I laughed. "Girl I didn't sleep with him."

They looked at me in shock. "Then how was his ass so in love. You literally took his heart and shattered it into tiny little pieces."

I shrugged. That's what I wanted to do.

"Guys do it all the time to us. Why is it so different that a girl finally has some power over these niggas?"

They just shook there head. The bell rung and we started walking to our classes. I was a player and proud of it. No one ever gave a fuck about me so why should I.

I walk into class and see a sexy ass boy up front. He must be new cause for one he had on True Jean suit with the white tee and some white Cement 3s. It was blazing outside. At least he looked cute. He had nice light skin and a fresh clean cut. Breaking hearts was my high and he's going to be my last fix. Look out ;)

__________________________

Just a little Preview. I want to know if I should continue so pleasee tell me what you thought. Comment, vote, fan :) Thanks for reading