Chapter 3

__________________________

Chapter 3: Jelaina

__________________________

I yawn and sit up. Deyshia was still knocked out on the floor. I threw a sheet over her face cause she was drooling and it looked nasty mixing with all the spaghetti sauce. It was finally Friday. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and woke Deyshia up to do my hair.

"Bitch it's almost 8 hurry up. You need to do my hair and get yourself ready!

She rolled up and grabbed my brush. "I'm not doing your hair."

She walked to the bathroom and shut the door. "Bitch!"

She came back out smiling, half dresses with her hair in a bun.

"What did you say?" she got right up in my face to try and hug me

"I said brush your teeth. You have nasty breath."

She laughed her hot breath in my face and went back to the bathroom.

"Nasty slut!"

"You still love me"

I smiled and start to comb my hair. I grabbed my curling iron and just curled the ends. I didn't have time to get fancy. Deyshia came out in a blue and black romper with some flats.

"Why you tryna be like daddy" I said getting up with my gold and white one with matching flats.

She smiled and grabbed her bag and my hand.

"Lets go stunt on these hoes"

We get to school and see a big crowed by the door. What the hell was going on. Trouble is usually revolved around me. Why is there something going on without my knowledge. I walk up to the crowed to see Tyrone and Jamar fighting. What the hell. I go to break them up but almost get hit. I backed up. I'm not getting my pretty face up to save someone else's.

"Bitch I told you stay away from my girl!" Tyrone punched Jamar in his jaw. Jamar didn't hesitate in grabbing Tyrone and throwing him on the ground. He got on top of Tyrone and started continuously punching him in the face.

"I. Told. Your. Dumb. Ass. That. I'm. Not. With. Her!"

He continued punching until a dean came and pulled him off of Tyrone. Some girl helped him off the ground. His face was bloody and his nose looked broken. He tried to wipe it off but it just smeared all over his face. He came to me and grabbed my arm with his bloody hand.

"Why the hell are with that bitch. Your my girl!". I snatched my arm away from him and smacked him in his face.

"We are DONE. Get that through your head and don't ever touch me!" I ran to the bathroom to get this blood off of me. Deyshia soon entered and had her mouth wide open staring at me.

"What?"

"You smacked dog shit out of him. Why do you have to be like that."

"I told you why." I leaned on the sink and looked at myself in the mirror. I hate how I am but I feel that this is something I have to do. No one ever cared about me but my mother. Women are always the ones left. Women are always the ones to go through shit alone. Women are the ones to take care of the children left by there father. Were always the ones takin advantage of. Guys need to know what it feels like to get their hearts crushed. To be left feeling like everything is there fault. I know my goal isn't all the guys in the world but I bet they won't pull the shit they've been doing on any other girl. I put my head down and start crying. I couldn't hold it in anymore. Deyshia came up to me and hugged me.