Chapter 6

___________________________

Chapter 6: Jelaina

___________________________

"Going home from the date with Danny was great. We talked and really got to know each other. He's really funny and I think I might start to like...."

"NOT! who are you kidding Jelaina" I laugh as Deyshia mocks me.

"Were so perfect and blah blah blah. Your going to dump him and Jamar before the semester is done anyway. I don't get you" I ended up a Deyshias house with lily and slept over. School was starting back up Monday and we had to be ready for the talk about our party of the century. Somehow the conversation got stuck on me.

"So Jelaina. How was his juicy lips." I laugh as lily starts grinding her hips

"Girl bye. What are we wearing Monday? Match day?"

"No you girls already went in on the party without me." Lily rolled her eyes rolling her tongue at every R. I laughed she was too funny.

"Never mind. Let's just go to the salon again." We all got dressed and hail a cab to take up to the most notorious salon around. Exotics. We enter slowly as all heads turn towards us. We weren't even dolled up yet. As soon as three chairs were empty we got put in

"Jelaina, Deyshia and miss spicy lily. How are you ladies? The usual for each." We smile and nod. My usual was just a blow out. Deyshia had some tracks takin out and new ones added and lily was the longest cause she sat under the dryer for her long shirley temple curls.

"So young ladies I hear that you guys are quite popular. Some party is being talked about everywhere. I have a feeling it was you." I laugh.

"Of course." My phone buzzes but I ignore it.

"So why wasn't I invited." I look at lily as the lady continued to do my hair.

"Uhh uh we did señora it's, it got lost in the mail." I try so hard to hold back my laughter. My phone buzzes again. This time I look at it. It was 2 texts.

Mom- Jelaina go pick up my dry cleaning at the plaza.

Mom- Jelaina jones I know you ignored my first text. Get my dry cleaning. Love you <3

I sigh and show the girls the texts

"You guys want to come with?" They both look at each other and laugh.

"No Jelaina I just got some tips done. girl you know I'm not messing these up they haven't dried." I look at lily and poke my bottom lip out

"Pwease?" She lets out a sigh.

"Jelaina. These curls take time I need to look extra hot for my husband." I roll my eyes and get up, giving them the finger as I strutted out the store. I hail a cab and tell them the address to the cleaners.

"She grew up without a father. Never knew how to love a man. she's addicted to breakin hearts and movin on. oh no. So I never really stood a chance. And the sparkle in her eyes they shine so flawless I'm amazed, blinded by an angels face" I sing along to my new favorite song. As we come to a stop the driver locks the doors.

"Um excuse me" I wave my hand through the glad waiting for him to take the money.

"I don't want it. give me your number and we can call it even." I start pulling at the door getting aggravated

"No are you stupid. take the money and let me out you old perv." I hold out the money waiting for him to take it but instead he grabs my hand.

"Let go!" I scratch at his hand with my freshly manicured nails. He let's go but the door is still locked. I bang on the window.