Chapter 5

___________________________Chapter 5: Jelaina

"Girl you to much" I laugh and nod in agreement with Deyshia. I was watching Jamar on the dance floor looking for me like a lost puppy. After awhile he gave up and started dancing. His mind was probably going a mile a minute. This boy shot. I grab my phone and call up Danny. Why not start something up.

"Hey Danny." He picked up after the first ring.

"Hey pretty girl from the mall."

"Yah would you and some of your friends like to come to my homegirl party?" There was laughing and some coughing the back. them niggas getting high.

"Hell yah are there drinks?"

"You already know."

"Were on our way" I tell him the address and start heading downstairs. I made sure Jamar didn't see me as I scooted through people to the front. I danced with some ransoms for a while until Danny showed up.

"Hey. You looking good girl." I smiled and stood on my toes to hug him.

"Thank you." I spun slowly and grabbed his hand to lead him to the far left of the dance floor away from Jamar. We dance to a song with Miley Cyrus rapping before a series of house music started playing.

"I hate this music lets go drink" he leads me to the bar were Jamar was talking to another girl. We sit a couple of seats away. Luckily he couldn't see us.

"So what's this party for"

"No idea. To have fun I guess. Are you enjoying yourself?" He smiled and scooted closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"Yes I am." He pulled back a little and kissed me. I pulled away and smiled.

"Nice" I got up and walked back to Lily's room. I open the door and she is making out with Miguel on the bed.

"You guys are...."

"What Jelaina?" Miguel got up. He wasn't a bad looking guy. short but he lad long brown hair, light skin, and a clean face.

"Nothing. Go back to sucking face." I turn to walk back to the dance floor but get distracted by Deyshia at the bar. The boys were gone.

"Hey girllll." Deyshia was tipsy I could tell. Once she gets drunk it's over. It was 4 the party needed to start shutting down anyway. I grab her drink and stand her up. I walk her to the dj and tell him to start slowing down the party.

"Hey errbody the party will be shutting down in a few start flooding out." He played another song while people started walking out.

"After party at my place!" Some random boy opened the window and jumped out screaming. A couple of people followed him and then there was a crash. I set Deyshia down and run towards it.

"What the hell is going on?" two guys were fighting and broke a table. I call for security and they get escorted out.

Lily with her spanish ass came up and grabbed the mic.

"Anyone else that wants to act estúpido will face me." The rest of the people that was left at the party followed the crazy guy that jumped out the window. I Deyshia and walk her up to Lily's room and lay her on the bed. Lily came in shortly after and went straight to Miguel.

She drunk. Keep her together." I walk back downstairs and Jamar was sitting down at the bar with drinks in his hand. I walk up and sit next to him.

"Hey." he looks at me and smiles. I smile back and grab his drink chugging it all.

"I wanted that."

"I know."

"Let's be serious." I look at him

"What?"

"Let's be serious. I want to get to know you." I nodded my head. Just what I wanted

"Okay." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Let's get you home." After I drove him home and got back the girls were knocked out. All I did was take my dress of and join them. Today was crazy.

When I wake up I grab my phone. It was 2 in the afternoon. Damn I slept for half the day. I had two text messages.

-Goodmorning pretty girl.
-let's hang out :)
Both from Danny

I reply with -okay I'm hungry ;) just waking up.

I step around sleeping Deyshia and lily and head for get huge bathroom. I take a shower and do all the necessities. I get dressed in some tight jeans and a tank, throwing in my fire red Jordan's.

-let's meet were we met.

I replayed. -okayy

Heading for the door I leave the girls a note, grab my purse and head for the door. I pull into the parking lot and walk into the mall.

"Hey." I walk up and hug him the way I did at the party.

"Wassup." I smile.

"My appetite. What we eating?" he laughed a little.

"Whatever you want. My treat" Of course it is. we walk around until I see a Chinese place that catches my eye. I point to it.

"Chinese. Alright I'm up for it." We order the all in one noodle platter and sit down. We eat in silence until he knocks my noodles out of my chop stick with his.

"Hey that was mine." He smiled.

"So and what are you going to do about it?" I roll my eyes and pout out my lip.

"Aww you look so cute like that. I'm sorry." He picks up my chopsticks and feeds me some of the food. I laugh after I finish chewing. He smiles

"Let's make this our first date." I nod. Why not make last play double.

___________________________
Sorry for the long wait.

Fan, vote, comment. Tell me what you think!! :)