Chapter One: The Show

Travis sat down and opened the lid to his laptop. He was about to get on YouTube when his phone rang.

"Hello?" Travis said.

"Hey Travis, it's Aphmau!"

"Oh, hey, Aph. What's up?"

"Me, Zane, and a few others are gonna watch Attack on Titan. Wanna join us?" Aphmau asked him. Travis's face got a little red when Aphmau mentioned Zane. Travis and Zane had their first kiss yesterday, and it was all Travis could think about.

"Oh, uh, yeah, sure," He stuttered, "I'll be r-right there."

When Travis arrived at Aph's house, he knocked on the door and waited outside. Zane opened the door a minute later.

"Hm? Oh. Hey, Travis," Zane said, "C'mon in." Travis blushed a little and went inside. Aphmau was sitting on the couch with Katelyn and Garroth. Garroth waved at him and Katelyn groaned.

"Ugh, why'd you invite Travis?" Katelyn asked. Aphmau giggled.

"Aw, don't be like that, Katelyn." She said smiling. Zane sat down on the opposite end of the couch as everyone else. He beckoned Travis to come sit by him. Aphmau started the show.

Zane could see out of the corner of his eye that Travis kept scooting closer and closer to him. Travis got so close they were practically hugging. This made Zane blush, so he looked back at the T.V. He was getting a bit flustered.

Travis heaved a small sigh and layed his head on Zane's chest. Aphmau was watching them closely, already writing a Fanfiction in her head. Zane awkwardly shifted to the side so his head was laying on top of Travis's.

Aph had nudged Katelyn earlier and alerted her of what was happening, so Katie was in on this too.

Just wait until Kawaii~Chan finds out...!