8

Love ♥
(Is this the feeling???)

Tae Gwang, Eun Byul, Seul Bi, Shi Jin, Song Joo, and Yi An, had agree to go at the KTV bar.

KTV bar

When they arrive the six of them went inside, they find themselves a place...when they find a place they seat and order some foods and alcohols but not very hard only mild. Meanwhile the group named Red Velvet also went at the bar...Irene and SeulGi saw them first they grab the rest of the member to go with them... "whoa!!! who is this??? Irene, Wendy, SeulGi, Joy, Yeri...omo Red Velvet is here" Tae Gwang said, "well since we came from the same school, why not we share the same table" Irene said, "that's right" Seulgi agree, "arraso share with us but don't make any scenes" Song Joo said. They started a little party in that room, while Joy, always looked at Yi An, while Yi An looking at So Hyun, and So Hyun looked at Tae Gwang curiously... Joy, notice that the four of them starring at one another, she saw Yi An, her first love starring at So Hyun, her cousin because of her jealousy she suddenly stood up and went to Tae Gwang, which So Hyun, whose starring at...then she suddenly kiss him on the lips...

So Hyun

I notice that Joy, suddenly stand up and went forward to Tae Gwang, she looked at me with angry glare and kiss Tae Gwang on the lip, which made me looked so jealous...I feel my tears starts to fall down on my cheeks...but before they notice it I run off at the comfort room...

Yi An

After I saw Joy, kissed Tae Gwang, I feel a little jealous, but seeing Eun Byul (So Hyun) react like that it make me feel I want to pounch that Tae Gwang...

Someone

After that incident, they start the KTV and sing a song. The autmosphere between the four (So Hyun, Joy, Tae Gwang, Yi An) is still awkward...until it is back to normal even though everybody enjoying it, So Hyun is in cold mode... "unni, let's sing" Saeron invited So Hyun, to sing with her..."arraso" then she agree, they choose the song which they sung last four years ago...

[Try to listen "if we fall inlove" by: yeng constantino]

While singing the song...

Flashback
So Hyun POV

"Sungjae, eodiga?" I shouted asking him, "So Hyun, let's go together" Sungjae said and holds my hand...

River side

"Sungjae, what are you doing?" I asked, "come I'll show you something" Sungjae said called me. I went to him and he give me a heart shaped rock, "what's this?" I asked innicently, "it's rock, you idiot...I'm giving that to you, it's just like I'm giving you my heart" he said smiling towards me...then suddenly holds my cheeks, which made me looked at him, his face slowly come towards mine, we about to kiss but then, "what are you two think your doing?" Saeron asked, then the two of as fastly apart but hold each others hand..."unni, you know that........" Saeron keeps on talking but I never listen, instead "let's do it next time" Sungjae said, which made my heart beats so fast, and vibrate my whole body...

End of  flashback

Saeron

After we sing I looked at unni, crying hardly, maybe she remember Sungjae, again, "whooo!!! what a great song" everyone cheering as...then unni, suddenly went out and I follow her... At the garden side outside, I saw unni crying. I go near to her and hug her, trying to comfort her, "unni, kkumanhae" I said, "Saeron, why it is from the start until now I always remember him" unni said while crying, "gwinchana, I know you can overcome and forget him...we both know that he left you without saying good...and I know its really hard for you...and I know you can forget him" I said still hugging her and comfort her...while she's still crying and crying...

A

nonymous

I was watching over So Hyun and  Saeron, far from them. I know So Hyun, suffered alot because of me...I hope I could tell her today that I'm right here watching over her...

Saeron

After unni cried, we went inside..."yah, Kim So Hyun, gwinchana?" Shi Jin asked, "hmm, gwinchana" unni just answer...we start again the party, we sung more song except unni, well I understand her the most, well of course she's my twin sister...

Third person

After the small party at KTV bar they all went home..."So Hyun, Saeron, Shi Jin, I'll take you home I brought my car" Yi An offered, Tae Gwang looked at him seriously, "ani, we can go by ourselves" Shi Jin said, "ani, kaja he offers us a ride how could we say no" So Hyun said, "alright kaja" Yi An said. Then the five of them went inside Yi An's car...

#happy_reading