22

→scared?←

Tae

After Taekhyun told me everything...I feel so down knowing that my daughter can do such thing..."appa 아빠!" I heard Joy called from the downstairs, so I went and looked on it..."appa jinjja pogusposeo" Joy said happily hugging Baekhyun, tightly.

Kai

"Omma, appa (엄마,아빠)" I heard the children shouting...I was looking at Hyo's face while lying down on my arms, then I slowly put her head on the pillow and went down stairs..."appa!" Shin shouted...but then I hush him up..."shh! Be quite your mom is asleep" I said, "잔짜? Jinjja? Whoa! Appa you're the best" So Hyun said with two thumbs up...then I hug them both...

Joy

I'm so happy that appa is back, and the fact that Taekhyun oppa 오빠 can't bother me anymore...phone rings..."yeobosayo?" Me, "u-unni, it's me Yeri" Yeri said...she seems very scared..."wae?" I asked, "unni, their is this person who always called me and even threat and wants to kill me...unni I'm scared...please save me" she said while continously crying, "Yeri, maknae geokjeongmal we will be their I promise" I said to calm her down, "unni Palli" she said continue crying...I hang up the phone and texted the unnies to go to Yeri's house...

Hyo

I wake up cause I heard a noise coming from the downstairs...so I went down and see what is it..."야! 신, kkumanhae" So Hyun said, while Shin cheasing her..."오! 엄마! Oh! Omma" So Hyun said with a big smile, then the both of them come and hug me..."dinner is ready" Kai said...then the children run off to the table...

Tae

"Joy, come out now let's eat" I call Joy, myself...but their is no responce from her room..."Taeng, why?" Baek asked, "Joy, didn't responce...I think she's still angry of me" I said, then Baek open the door...and we found nothing..."eottokki" the only word I say...

Hyo

After the dinner, the four of us went to the living room to watch a movie (family bonding), well the two children seated at the floor and Kai and I seated at the couch...while watching Kai holds my hands tightly...then suddenly my phone rings..."yeobosayo? Oh! unni wae?" I asked, "Hyo, my daughter Joy is missing" she said crying, "what? Unni please calm down, i'll be their" I said, then fastly went up to get my car's key..."Hyo, where are you going?" Kai asked, "unni jip" I said..."why?" he asked, "Joy is gone, I need to help unnie to find her" I said, "wait I'll go with you...kids stay here lock the door and stay safe...So Hyun protect your dongsaeng, arraso?" Kai said, I just love the way when he is serious, "arraso appa" So Hyun agree...then the both of us go to Tae unnies jip...

하피닜...

사랑해♡

#happy_reading