Before

So our school was splitting up because our two towns were fighting about how much taxes should be for three years I think and every year we would always wondered if it'd be our last and sadly it was the year of 2014-2015 we were devastated we had to go to a new school and to make it all worse i worse only two of my friends would be going also.
I'd be leaving all my friends I've had for 8 years, my crush that I just barely had the nerve to tell him I liked him, my favorite teachers all be hind. On the last day of school I cried, I cried with all my friends I'd have to leave. It was horrible. The whole summer I was wondering what would happen when I got to my new school? Would I be to weird? Will I make friends? Ha will I get a boyfriend this year? Probably not. No one likes me. As it got closer to the first day of school we went shopping for supplies, I got a little more excited and more scared. My crush and I talked almost all summer he didn't like me as girlfriend type though and he had a girlfriend. But we were good friends. On the night before the first day of school I was literally crying while I texted him. I asked him why he always bullied me. He told me he wasn't trying to be mean he was only messing around with me. That made me happy. And went to sleep.