About 4 months ago

So I've been talking to him for a long time. I haven't told him I liked him because he was still dating my friend. And my brother stole my phone and saw I was texting a boy and sang I have a boyfriend. So he texted him that I liked him. And my aunts caretaker took it and said no that was my brother sorry. And he took it back saying jk it's been me the whole time love you. And some how he found my password and hack my messenger and continually texted him that I loved him. He hasn't texted me since. I think he blocked me or something. I tried telling him it was my brother but he won't respond. I don't have the guts to tell him face to face. I even tried snap chat that I know he blocked me on. He doesn't even have conversations with me in school in math he was transferred out of my science class (thank fully that wasn't his choice or my fault. It was because he was to smart for our class.) He has probably said like ten words to me over the last 4 months. Which kills me. Because I really did like him but my brother just had to ruin it. It makes me sad to think that I'm really that much of a weird/crazy/horrible person that he still won't talk to me still. And something happened between me and my other. Crush from my old school now he won't talk to me and my dad and step mom are divorced and my step brothers were taken away and giving to their bio. dad and I haven't seen them since Halloween I think. Maybe longer. And to top it all off I get to go to counseling. I'm failing science and English. I have a c in social studies and math. I have ADHD, anxiety , and dyslexia.
         My life is hard.
  I miss talking with my crushes without being crushed with silence. I miss my step brother. I miss not crying myself to sleep at night wishing I could start over remeet someone. It's horrible how people judge people like this, make people feel small and useless. How they do it with no guilt at all. I've been called fat, ugly, loser, shut,(which makes no sense since I've never dated anyone or anything like that).