Seventeen:

Skye's P.O.V

I woke up groggily, rubbing my eyes. Memories from before flooded my mind and I gasped suddenly, shaking my head to clear the thought.

Kenny's arms were wrapped around me protectively and I immediately relaxed into his arms. It felt so right to be with him.

I closed my eyes briefly and then opened them again, I was glad I had Kenny here with me. I don't really know what I would do without him. As cheesy as that sounds, it's true.

First I would probably be dead, but throughout all my nightmares as panic attacks, he's always been there to help me. I don't think I've ever said thank you before.

I looked up at him and smiled slightly, "Thank you." I said quietly.

His brow furrowed slightly, "For what?" he asked softly.

"For everything." I answered, kissing him softly.

He smiled, kissing me back before pulling away, "Hungry?" he asked.

I nodded, blushing slightly as I heard my stomach grumble. He chuckled and kissed my nose, before moving slightly to get food.

I sat back and saw Liam sitting with his back to me and had his arms around his knees. I bit my lip, I should probably go apologize to him for before.

I stood up and walked over to him, rubbing my arms from the cold, though I think it was mostly nervousness, "Hey." I said quietly, making him look up suddenly and smile slightly.

"Hey." he answered, turning back to his previous position.

I sat down beside him, "I'm sorry for before." I told him, "I shouldn't have snapped at you like that. I was just a bit worked up." I chewed the inside of my cheek, waiting for his reply uncertainly. 

He kept silent for a moment, making me wonder whether he was even going to answer before he asked, "Skye do you have feelings for Kenny?"

I was speechless, was he going to start this again? I apologize and now he's probably going to start up an argument. I didn't want to skip to conclusions so I kept my face casual as I answered, "Yeah. I think I do."

I felt him tense and nod, keeping silent. Making me immediately feel bad.

"Look Liam I'm really sorry, but Kenny's been there for me when you weren't." I said, biting my lip.

I saw his jaw clench as he breathed deeply through his nose. "So you suddenly love him now?" he asked.

I thought he woud be angry or upset but he wasn't. It was so much worse. His voice was cold, it held no emotion as he spoke, "We were together for over a year and you've known Kenny for what three weeks? Is that how easy it is for you to just, forget what we had?" he asked.

I swallowed down the lump forming in my throat. I shook my head, "No, I-"

"Save it Skye." he cut me off, not making eye contact. He sighed, "You don't love me anymore. I guess that's all that matters." he shrugged.

I swallowed keeping silent, "Why are you doing this to me?" I asked quietly.

He glanced at me, "Do what?" he asked, looking back to where he was looking before.

I swallowed, "Trying to guilt me into thinking I shouldn't be with Kenny."

He sighed, "Skye I'm not trying to-"

"You are." I said, clenching my jaw, "Every time I try to talk to you, we always end up arguing because you can't accept the fact that I'm with Kenny now." I said, looking at him but immediately feeling bad.