Random page cuz I can and word meanings

I am writing this story so please wait for it! It'll be up once I finish the first chapter~ For now here's a picture of Jungkook (My ultimate Bias). I might as well put in one of my dreams about him so you guys don't get too bored if you're planning on reading this story... Which one should I do? My very first or second one... hmmmmm..... Let's do second one! Cuz it had more happen in it and I need help trying to figure out what it means~

My 2nd dream cuz 1st wasn't really that interesting for others and it was weird:

We were in a hall and the people were playing some BTS songs and if you knew the dance you could dance to them. I was sitting behind Jungkook and another member of BTS (I think it was V but I didn't really see his face, i just had a feeling it was V) with one of my friends... let's call her A!

So A and I were sitting behind them two and at first Jungkook moved back a little and touched my foot with his back on accident. Me being the crazy Jungkook lover I am was internally screaming and fangirling real hard like "HE TOUCHED ME! OMG HE TOUCHED ME! HE ACTUALLY TOUCHED ME!"*Keeping my cool outside trying to hold in the raging fangirl in me*

Then they played a song and people danced to it but I didn't know the dance so I didn't join in. For some reason I was lying on the floor (probably cuz I was sleeping in real life and that position came in my dream) and Jungkook came up to me and looked down at me, stepping on the left side of my stomach and I winced<--- I literally felt it in real life, I think I was lying on my arm with that side of my stomach or some thing. He said something like "Cham/ Cha/ Chi" it was something with ch in it and a vowel after it and he was pointing at a box. I thought he was asking for something so A and I were going through the box handing him random things but I was still lying down cuz we didn't understand what he said. There were these pastel-rainbow sequined shoes near me and I handed them to him<--- like Wut? I don't even own anything like that. Anyway, I handed them to him and he wrote something on them and handed them back to me. I still don't know what he wrote. My friend and I kept passing him a million different things from the box and we were all laughing our heads off cuz we didn't know what was happening anymore. I literally heard my friends laugh and it was creepy cuz it was like behind me! She doesn't even like Kpop and thinks Jungkook looks like a girl DX.

Then Jungkook sits down next to me and he touched me again but this time... HIS SHOE TOE WAS IN MY RIBS! Me again like "HE TOUCHED ME! OMG HE TOUCHED ME! HE ACTUALLY TOUCHED ME!". He fixed up his shoe lace and didn't end up getting anything from the box. He got up and used my hand to help him stand up. Me like *^*

But... I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HE SAID!!! Oh maybe he was asking where Chimchim was? cuz he said something with 'ch' and a vowel after... oh but he was pointing at a box... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH I NEEDA KNOW JUNGKOOK!!! He's killing me in every way possible! 1. with his looks. 2. with his personality. 3. with his voice. 4. BY STEPPING ON THE LEFT SIDE OF HIS STOMACH 5. Him 

but then again... in my first dream I did crush him with my hug... so... ehehehe... I guess I deserved it.

WORDS I USE IN HERE YOU MAY NOT KNOW:

Eomma- means mum/ mom in Korean.