OPTION 1 CONTINUE

I returned home and texted Nari.
'Hey I got the supplies.' and sent a photo.
"Now I have to wait..." sat on my bed as I said that.
I closed my eyes and soon drifted off to sleep. I awoke to hear a knock at the door.
"H-hang on." I got up quickly and answered the door.
"Yo [your name]!" It was Nari.
"Oh what are you doing here?" I looked at her with a sleepy face.
She walked in and placed a bag down on the table.
"I got some things too!" She said, pointing at the bag.
"We should choose a group to promote for our assessment." I closed the door and we started walking up the stairs.
"I heard there's a new boy group." I remembered seeing a poster in one of the streets where I walk.
"BTS... yeah BTS was the group name. You heard of them before?"
"Ah no I haven't heard of them before." she shrugged her shoulders.
"Maybe it would be better to choose a group that's known?" Nari said.
"But maybe it's better if we choose one no one really knows about? We won't get compared to other groups with the same band..." I walked to the fridge and grabbed 2 cans of [drink].
I handed one to Nari and we both sat on the couch.
"You got so much!" She was going through the bag with things I had gotten.
"You got heaps too!" her bag had a few reds in it.
We admired all the decorations and paper and project. We still had a long time till the project was due so we decided to go search for groups in a music store we always went to. We got out of the house and cheerfully walked to the lights.
"[your name] careful! Don't fall~" Nari said cheesily.
"Aye. Same to you!" I smirked at her and we both walked across the road.
As usual there was bit of path sticking out from the one before it and I tripped over it.
"Waaa!" I stumbled forwards to be met by flick in the forehead and a loud laugh.
"NO WAY! THAT'S LIKE THE 10TH TIME I'VE SEEN YOU DO THAT!!!" Nari was laughing her ass off as we kept walking.
"Right so no '[your name] are you ok? Are you hurt?' No?" I looked at her.
She was laughing so hard she could barely keep her balance and ended up walking into someone.
"Oh I'm so sorry!" She said through tears of laughter.
"Oh it's you!" She was very cheerful then.
"Oh... yeah."
"Aye [your name] this is the one from the bus earlier!"
"Hi..." we both said at the same time.
"Nari the shops close soon. We have to go." I dragged her away while she stared at him the whole time.
"See ya." I slowly turned around to say the boy waving.

What did you do?

1. I waved back.

2. I ignore him.