Awkward- Option 1

"Hey... um... I don't really know what to say... sorry about Nari... she's kind of 'Out there'." It was really awkward because none of us knew what to say.

"Y-yeah... Oh the bus is here, I need to get going." he said on the other end.

"Ok, see ya" I was glad that conversation was over.

He handed the phone back to Nari after saying goodbye and I could hear her voice again.

"Nari, when I see you again you better get ready to see hell!" I whispered in the phone and hung up.

Great... I didn't even get his name! I placed my phone down on the dressing table and walked downstairs. I'm hungry. I went to the cupboard and grabbed some corn-cone chips from the cupboard and turned on the TV.

"What to watch..." I said while eating some of the chips.

I flicked through the channels looking for the show i had been waiting to see for a while now but it had already ended.

"Damn you Nari!" I said under my breath while clamping my jaw shut.

I walked upstairs and got a shower, then changed into a cute knitted sweater with some black jeans and some high heel converse shoes. It wasn't really cold today so this outfit was just the right amount of warm. I needed to get some supplies for the first group project we got. It was a music assessment and we had to choose a Kpop group to promote using a large poster we create. The winners get VIP tickets to their concert and we get to go backstage and ask them some questions! My friend and I hadn't chosen our group yet but we had a theme we wanted to stick to. We chose to use black and white decorations with a black poster backing.

I entered to craft store and went straight to the poster section.

"There's so many colours!" I scanned through them all wondering if I needed any other colour for anything. There was pink, violet, gold, silver, neon colours, dark colours and even patterned ones. I took out a black piece and chose another black piece with some white dots on it.

Next I went to the section with all the scrapbooking and decorating materials. I picked out some white wooden buttons, a silver sharpie and some white ribbon.

"Is this all?" I scanned around the shelves and saw some sequins and little gems. I grabbed some and walked up to the counter.

"$25.55" the lady at the counter said while chewing her gum.

I handed her the money and walked back home.

*CONTINUE TO: OPTION 1 CONTINUE*

- Click the next chapter for option 1 continue-