Hang up- Option 4

*Hangs up* Not interested in this conversation anymore.
"Shoot I hung up on Nari..." I mentally face palmed myself.
I placed my phone down on the dressing table and walked downstairs. I'm hungry. I went to the cupboard and grabbed some corn-cone chips from the cupboard I gotta go to the store.
"Ttch." I clicked my tongue.
I placed the corn chips next to my small purse and walked upstairs and got a shower, then changed into a cute knitted sweater with some black jeans and some high heel converse shoes. It wasn't really cold today so this outfit was just the right amount of warm. The supplies were for the first group project we got. It was a music assessment and we had to choose a Kpop group to promote using a large poster we create. The winners get VIP tickets to their concert and we get to go backstage and ask them some questions! My friend and I hadn't chosen our group yet but we had a theme we wanted to stick to. We chose to use black and white decorations with a black poster backing.
As I walked to the store I ate some corn-cone chips. By the time I got there there was half the packet left. I entered to craft store and went straight to the poster section.
"There's too many colours!" I scanned through them all wondering where the blacks and whites were. There was pink, violet, gold, silver, neon colours, dark colours and even patterned ones. I took out a black piece and chose another black piece with some white dots on it.
Next I went to the section with all the scrapbooking and decorating materials. I picked out some white wooden buttons, a silver sharpie and some white ribbon.
"Is this all? Oh well Nari can buy the rest if there's something missing" I looked around the shelves and saw some sequins and little gems. I grabbed some and walked up to the counter.
"$40" the lady at the counter said while chewing her gum.
She looks like she hates her job... wouldn't blame her. All this negative emotion making me so salty. I grinned at myself and handed the lady the money.
"$40 right?" I gave her a stare and she nodded.