Chapter 4

----Just outside and underneath Jasmine's Balcony----

I sat across from Carpet, playing UNO with him, Aladdin was pacing (again) and was VERY close to ripping his hair out from stress. Meanwhile Abu was trying to eat bananas, I would have turned him back to normal but it would raise too many questions as to where a giant elephant went. I concentrated on which cards I should have, after a while I placed one down triumphantly.

"Hah! Beat THAT Carpie!"

He instantly placed another one down. I groaned, seeing I lost.

(Aladdin) - "Genni, I need help!"

I poofed into Tulio fro, Dreamwork's 'El Dorado' movie.

"Here's the plan, while no one's looking, you sneak behind the Princess and reveal the shiny endless riches within."

He shook his head in confusion.

(Aladdin) - "What?"

I poofed back to normal, creating a megaphone and aiming it in front of his face.

"SPILL THE BEANS!!!"

He ripped it from my grasp, causing it to disappear into smoke.

(Aladdin) - "No way! If she found out I was really just a crummy street rat, she'd laugh at me."

I shrugged.

"Well, chicks dig a little humor in a guy."

He gave me a look and I sighed.

"Al, in my opinion, just be yourself. I mean, she's bound to find out sooner or later."

(Aladdin) - "Hey, that's the last thing I wanna be. I gotta be smooth, cool, confident. How do I look?"

I sighed heavily.

"Like Royalty."