The End

As the smoke cleared it revealed how it changed me into my free Genie form. I looked at my new clothing and looks in appreciation. Then I picked up my old lamp and started magically packing my bags with incredible speed.

"WOO! I'M GOING PLACES KID! BIG PLACES! Maybe I should visit Tarzan? Oooh! Cinderella's baby shower! How could I forget?! Mickey better--"

I stopped once I noticed Aladdin's look. Feeling guilty, I walked towards him and hugged him tightly. Him returning the gesture to me.

(Aladdin) - "I'm going to miss you Genni."

"Hey, *I leaned back then tilted his chin up* this ain't goodbye. I'll come back, I just need a vacation. *I poofed a floating surfboard with a suitcase tapped on it* Besides, you're my Ohana. *Poofs head into Stitch's* Ohana means Family. And no Family gets left behind. *Poofs head back to normal* so *Poofs into Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator* I'll be back."

I poofed back to normal as I hopped on the surfboard then made it spin around the Palace with extreme speed while shouting one more thing before I left.

"DONT WORRY! I'LL BRING BACK SOUVENIRS!!!"

I faintly heard 'Goodbyes' as I flew away into the sunset. Never to be seen or heard from again until the sequels and TV show.

......wait.

---------3rd Person POV-----------

Jasmine and Aladdin sat on the Magic Carpet up high in the sky, fireworks in the background.

(Aladdin) - "A whole new world...."

(Jasmine) - "A whole new life...."

(Both) - "For you and me."

They kissed before flying off into the moon, when suddenly the moon changed into Genni's smiling face and laughed. *The screen spilt, revealing Genni who turned her head into Porky Pig's*

"b-be-b-be-b-be-that's all folks!"

THE END