Prologue

----Note: It will PERMANENTLY be in Caroline's POV----

I yawned as I poured a cup of lemonade for my Neice, Sarah. She was sitting on the lounge and waved her arms around impatiently, I passed her the drink when she spoke.

(Sarah) - "Come on, Auntie Carol! I wanna see Aladdin!"

I chuckled, sitting next to her.

"Well, why isn't the DVD here?"

She paused, then jumped off and ran to the next room. I smiled seeing her excited, unable to notice strange blue smoke beginning to swirl around me from the bottom to the top. I felt something on my hand and looked down to see the strange smoke, sitting in fear, I couldn't yell or scream for help. Before I knew it, everything turned completely blue then black.
----------------------------------------------
I slowly sat up, discovering that I was in a pretty yet old style room with dozens of mirrors on the walls. Feeling a headache, I rubbed my hand against my forehead.

"Whoa, what happened?"

I then looked down at myself to see that my clothing completely changed to a blue and green theme. I saw a mirror on a wall and noticed my hair and eye colors match it. 'Where the heck am I?' I carefully stood up to take a look around when I saw a note stuck in one of the dozen mirrors, I took a step closer to see what it said.

'Dear New Genie,

I'm sorry to bother you, but my old Master used his last wish to replace me with a brand new Genie. You. I don't know why or who you are, however I personally wish you good luck. He allowed me to write this note so that I could fill you in on a few things, firstly you MUST comply with these rules:

Rule #1 - A Genie can NOT grant the wish of a person to fall in love with another, even if it's for the Master.

Rule #2 - A Genie can NOT grant the wish to kill someone, it is NOT pretty!

Rule #3 - A Genie can NOT grant the wish to bring back the dead, it is VERY creepy and disgusting!

Secondly, (and I have no idea why he wants me to add this) You are in the world of Aladdin from Disney, but before I meet Aladdin personally.

And finally, you can use your magic any way you want, however you MUST obey the one who holds your lamp. That is the basics to being a Genie, as for me, I am being turned into a human and transported to one of the corners of this world. I'm fine with it though, in fact I am estatic! Now I can FINALLY learn how to play an accordion! Goodbye, and good luck!

Sincerely, Ex-Genie Of The Lamp'

Well, damn.