Love/smut

Over the weeks, you and the guys became extremely close. They spent more time at your house than their own. Y/b/f/n didn't mind either, because like I said, she loves them as much as you.

You partly felt like the "mom" of the squad, because they were always round yours, and you were providing them with food and washing their clothes, etc but you were just doing that because they're TYLER JOSEPH AND JOSH DUN FFS.

One day, you were dancing around your kitchen to Blink-182 and singing along like an idiot, when they came through the door. None of you even bothered to knock anymore.

"Yo what's up fairy squad mother" said Josh as he flopped on the couch. You laughed as you continued putting the dishes away. You joined them both on the couch and turned on the Xbox. You picked up two controllers and handed one to Josh. You were extremely competitive and so was he. So playing COD on opposite teams was going to be fun. As you screamed at him for almost killing you, you turned around to Tyler and saw that he had been vineing you guys the whole time. He uploaded it with the caption

"#couplegoals" you glared at him. You hated it when he did that because the fans were actually beginning to think that you and Josh were dating. I mean, obviously it wouldn't be the worst thing ever, in fact, you had been madly in love with him ever since you were like 14, but it was embarrassing.

"Tyler delete it now" you demanded, "oh my god my double chin, Tyler seriously" you began to giggle, which then made him giggle. You didn't realise that Josh was filming you guys too, and on your phone. He uploaded it to your snapchat story with the caption "with these guys. They're cool af." He also managed to sneak in a couple of selfies before you demanded your phone back.

"I'm just gonna use your bathroom" Tyler said as he got up and walked out of the room. You pressed play on the game, and began playing again.

"Josh, come on I'm literally killing you here" you laughed. Then out of the blue, he leaned in and kissed you. You were taken back by this, and weren't sure how to react. You just closed your eyes and kissed him back.

"Oh my god finally!" You looked up and saw Tyler standing there staring at you guys. You both glared at him again. "I was beginning to get impatient" Tyler said as you laughed. You spent the rest of your day with them watching movies while you snuggled with Josh, with Tyler sat next to you, cuddling into you.

"#threesomecouplegoals" you whispered and they burst out laughing. Josh got his phone out and went on Twitter to make you two official. You looked up at him and smiled as you planted another kiss on his soft lips. Then you went onto Twitter and did the same. Almost a few seconds later, you got bombarded with notifications, as you usually did. Being friends with the guys gained you a ridiculous amount of followers. One of the notifications was from Tyler replying to both of your tweets making it official that he was dating you both. You replied to his tweet with

"#threesomecouplegoals" people instantly liked and retweeted conversation that the three of you were having back and forth.

As you finished watching your movie, you felt Josh's hand move to your thigh. At first, he just placed it there, but then he started rubbing it. You looked up at him as he grinned.

"Do you want me to stay here tonight?" He said. Tyler did his best sassy voice as he exclaimed

"Bitch excuse me? And where am I supposed to go?" He did that finger-snap. You and Josh burst out laughing.

"I think I would like you to stay tonight" you said to Josh, biting your bottom lip. "And Ty, you can stay too if you'd like. You pretty much live here anyway" you chuckled. He agreed and you finished the movie. Tyler got up to go get a blanket and pillow so he could make a bed on your bedroom floor. You kept a blow up mattress out because he slept there almost every night. You and Josh were left alone in the living room. You got up to turn off the tv and as you did, you could almost feel Josh watching your ass.

"Josh I know you're staring at my ass." You said. He didn't reply. You turned around and saw him staring at you.

"I'm so horny right now." He said, doing his "bedroom eyes". You smiled and walked over to him sitting on his lap. You could hear Tyler messing around in the bathroom, so you began kissing him passionately, placing a firm hand on his bulge. He moaned softly. You stood up and grabbed his hand, taking him through to the bedroom. You began to undress down to your underwear. You guys were always changing in front of each other, you were all best friends after all. Josh stared at you again. Tyler had been in bed the whole time with his headphones in on full blast, fast asleep.

You climbed into bed as Josh followed. He was wearing nothing but his boxers, which exposed everything. You went down under the covers and grabbed his bulge again. It was rock hard.

"Someone's been holding this in for quite some time" you said. He nodded as he grabbed the back of your head and pulled you in for a rough kiss. You liked it this way. You slid his boxers off and sat up for him to un-do your bra. You slid your panties off, so you were now both butt naked. You lied back down on top of him, placing your head on his chest. You reached down and grabbed his erection. Your naked skin felt so good pressed up against his. You began to slowly rub it as he let out another moan. His moans got louder until he came in your hand. You licked it off, looking him in the eye.

"Your turn." He smirked as he re-positioned to go underneath the covers. He spread your legs and placed soft kisses down your entrance. You moaned as he began slowly licking up your clit. You arched your back as waves of pleasure ran through your body. He stuck his tongue inside you as your moans got a lot louder. He sucked on your nub as you grabbed handfuls of the bed sheet. You didn't have to worry about Tyler as you could hear his music blasting, and y/b/f/n was staying at her boyfriends that night. Josh continued to please you as you moaned and groaned louder and louder. You eventually rode out your orgasm as you came. 

"Oh baby that was amazing" you said, struggling to catch your breath. He looked you in the eye and said

"I love you. And I'm not just saying that because of what we just did, I truly mean it. Ever since I came into the store that one day and bought those shoes from you, I haven't been able to take you off my mind. Literally. Y/n I love you." A huge smile spread out across your face.

"Josh that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me. You have no idea how much I love you and how long I've felt this way either. I've loved you ever since I was 14. Like, proper love. I don't know what I would do without you in my life and honestly it's like you and Tyler are my family. He's the little baby bean." You laughed as he kissed you again. "I'm so glad you kissed me earlier." You continued.

"So am I. I love you." He said.

"I love you too."