Chapter 1

"I'll inform you immedietly when you get the job," I said as I stood up and held out my hand. "It's nice meeting you...um...," I paused and glanced at her resume. "Zoey." I forced smile, hoping she didn't notice that I forgot her name.

Zoey stared at my outstretched hand, obviously confused by it. I tried to hold back the urge to roll my eyes at her."You're suppose to shake it." I said gently.

"Huh? Oh! Of course! You too! I mean...," she paused and bit her lips. "I-it's nice meeting you." She shook my hand. And with that, she gathered her belongings and rushed out quickly towards the door.

I sat down with a sigh. I've been interviewing people for the past six hours now. And the applicants cannot even answer a simple "Tell me about yourself" question! All the answers I've got for the past six hours were, "I do not know's" and "Um's" and in some point, "You're so hot".

And finally, I'm done!

You might be asking, why on Earth am I interviewing interns. It's beacause my father asked me to interview them because of his busy schedule. And being the wonderful daughter I always am, I said yes.

A voice came though the intercom. "There's a last minute applicant, ma'am, should I let him in?"

I pushed the circular button. "Sure, let him in."

I heard a knock at the door. Oh please, don't be like the others.

The door opened and a brown haired boy came through. The first thing I noticed about him was his striking green eyes. Beautiful.

He walked towards me and extended a hand. "I'm Zach Cruz." He flashed a heart-stopping smile. The one that can melt any girl's heart.

Including mine.

~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~•
I hope you like the first chapter!!

This isn't just the first chapter, but it is also the first story I've written!

Caution:
This chapter is not edited!!

Oh, and before I forgot, I'll TRY to keep the story below 20 chapters. AND below 500 words.

-xAmberinna