Chapter 3

Raven P.O.V.

I got up early in the morning and carefully climbed over Vincent. I went upstairs and onto Bo's porch and sat. After awhile Bo came outside on the porch.

"Im going to the store beautiful, need anything?" He said taking out a cigarette.

"Can I just come with you?" I asked bored.

"Of course you can." He said getting in the truck.

"Hold on a second I will be right back!" I said running inside. Vincent was standing in the kitchen and he waved at me.

"I'm going to the store with Bo do you need anything?" I said to him.

He shook his head no and walked out with his dog.
"Bye Vincent!" I yelled getting in the truck and he waved bye.

Bo started the truck and we drove down the road. As we past the store in Ambrose I smiled seeing Jill amd remembered last night.
Lester was pulling in and we both stopped in our trucks next to each other.

"Got some fresh roadkill, I'll pack it up! Saw a couple guys out by the lake also. There was three." He shouted at Bo and I. He smiled as he saw me in the passenger seat.

"All right fresh kills!" Bo and I said at the same time and then we both laughed.

"Dang you guys are scary! Stop being the same person." Lester said then drove ahead.

We drove away from Ambrose. Bo was smoking a cigarette as he drove.

"Is it okay if I buy some of the foods I like?" I asked and he nodded.

"How did you like the town last night. Pretty at night ain't it." He said with a slightly annoyed voice.

"You both have done a great job with this town Bo, I really like it here thank you." I said hugging his arm.

"I'm glad we found each other Ray. Gets lonely here with just the freak and the idiot." He said chuckling.

"I love you three boys so much! I feel kind of suffocated around you tigers though." I said giggling and he laughed back.

We got in the store and he laughed at my amazement with almost everything. It was a long time since I had gone into any store. I bought more pancake mix and eggs. I also bought some soups and meat I like. Also a hair blow dryer for a..."Special Project".
Bo bought beer and cigarettes.

"Those are your favorite thing in the world huh Bowie?" I said laughing.

"Right next to you Raven." He said in a sexy tone and winked.

"Stop being a creep let's get out of here." I said laughing.

He stopped and got me ice cream on the way back and I hugged him and jumped back into the car. We saw the guys Lester was talking about. They didn't see us and I was glad I didn't recognize them. They were only around 16 and 15.

"Easy targets." Bo said.

"I was just about to say the same thing." I said nodding and we pulled up to the house.

Vincent helped me with the groceries and Bo smoked some more. Vincent started to go through what I bought. Taking it all out one by one and looking at it with his head tilted to the side with his mask on.

"Like what you see huh. I bought you some water bottles too for downstairs." I said giggling at him.

He waddled over and hugged me fast. Bo walked in and put his beer in the fridge putting out his cigarette and washed his hands.