Chapter 11

Vincent P.O.V.

  "Are you ready?" I heard Raven say. "Vincent I thought you were up." She was standing above me. I just remembered she woke me up once already.

  "I fell asleep. I'm sorry." I sat up rubbing my eyes. "What's going on?"

  "We are going somewhere." She smiled.

  "Where?" I asked.

  "You know we have been wanting to leave Ambrose awhile now. I secretly got a house for us!" She said bouncing. "But first we needed to pack up."

  "Oh...we are already leaving?" I said looking around.

  "Well starting today. Bo already took 2 truckloads back and forth and he is getting cranky aha." She smiled.

  "I can drive." I got up and put my sweater on. I started looking around the room. "Sure is empty without the wax stuff."

  "You say that everyday." She giggled.

    I looked at her and got all my paint stuff in a box. "Am I going to like my new life?" I asked her. I've been meaning to a couple days.

   She nodded. "You will be so happy you won't be able to understand why. Or what this happiness is. Like a brand new feeling that makes you slightly uncomfortable." She said to me.

  "I've felt that...recently...." I said thinking.

  "That is just the beginning." She patted my shoulder.

   I nodded and put my mask in the box. I lifted the box. Inside were all the things I have had since I can remember. I turned around and Carrie was rubbing on my leg.  "What are you doing?" I pet her.

  "Vincent I need you to help I'm just about to kill myself up here!" Bo yelled out the trapdoor.

   Raven P.O.V.

   He ran down the hall up the trapdoor. But the dog was following me. I grabbed his box because he forgot it. I saw some things inside I haven't before. They were like objects that you would find in an attic or storage. Things that were once close to someone's heart they feel they must store somewhere safe to get out years afterwards. But they were his everyday life. He was always such a sweet guy. I knew that. He just was confused if his life was bad or good. He is even confused going into this change. He misses killing people. But he hates himself for doing it. It became engraved memories.

  "Sweetie!" I went up the trap door, across the hall, down the stairs, and into the living room where he was packing things. He looked at me and the box and his eyes widened a bit. "You forgot the box." I said giggling.

  "Oh sorry." He took it from my hands and set it down. "Thank you Raven." He looked inside a second.

  "Do you have all your stuff?" Bo walked up to him and Vincent nodded.

  "Do you want to see your house now?" He asked getting the keys again.

  "Yesss!" I said and Vincent was nodding. I took Vincent's hand in mine and we walked out.

   We got to the house and Vincent was almost ready go cry. He was in awe about everything. We had some furniture in places. Vincent looked at me.

  "You...I...I....you." He just stared at me.

  "Vincent are you okay?" I giggled hugging him.

  "You are an angel." He hugged me and had tears in his eyes. "You saved my life."

  "Vinceenntttt. You are my angel." I giggled wiping my own eyes.

  "I think I'm going to be sick." Bo rolled his eyes.