Chapter V

Baby didn't seem to give a care about Ryan fainting, so she kept pretending to sip her tea. Rosy bent down beside Ryan and smiled "You should date him, Baby". The black-haired girl almost dropped her cup "Don't be ridiculous. I'm just a mere piece of trash". Alice giggled "I ship you two!". Nora sat beside Alice and smiled. "How did he recognize you?" "Me and Ryan were a couple two years ago. The night after we had our first kiss I got kidnapped, and I didn't see him until now" Baby glanced at Ryan regaining consciousness and sitting. "You're such a wimp" she commented.

Ryan pouted "Shush". Alice looked at the dolls "Should I show him what I found??" Baby shrugged, not really caring. Rosy nodded to Alice, who went to a drawer in the basement and pulled out a file, handing it to Ryan. "What's this?" he asked. "Read it" Rosy said. Ryan's eyes traveled to the paper and read.

'Target Name: Ryan Sheperd

Age: 16

Height: 5'08

Weight: 180 pounds

Appearance:

Dirty blonde hair, green eyes, white skin

Captured: [ ]

Tortured: [ ]

Transformed: [ ]

Stored: [ ]

Ryan's face turned pale once more. "He was planning to capture me?......But why?" Baby scowled at him "Don't ask questions that can't be answered." "S-sorry..." Alice giggled "I was gonna get captured too!" Ryan glared at her. "How can you be so cheery about that?!" 

Alice glared at him "Because I didn't get captured. Idiot". The blonde sighed realizing his little sister had a very clear point. Rosy sighed "I'm going to 'rest'. Bye Ryan" she went to a corner, sat down, and suddenly, the life left her eyes, and she looked like a plain doll once more. Baby placed her teacup down. "Ryan, Alice, you have to leave this house". They both looked at her dumbfounded. "Why?"

She looked away "Something bad is about to happen."

~

Ryan turned in his bed, wondering what Elena (or Baby) meant. He tossed and turned. "This sucks..." he mumbled. The door creaked open, and the boy sprang up, scaring the little girl that was entering. "Eek! You scared me!" she squeaked. Ryan stared at her "What are you doing here Alice...?" he asked his sister. "I... couldn't sleep. So I came here" 

"Oh. I can't sleep either..."

Alice climbed to his bed and snuggled deep in the covers. "Try to get some sleep. You need it"