1.

"Heads up, Mariana!" 
            An unfamiliar voice yelled at me. I turned my head in their direction to see a football increasing its speed towards my face. I panicked. When I tried to move out of the way I slammed my face into something pretty painful, with a clash. 
         Opening my eyes to peer up from the disgusting and cold tile floor, I see the culprit of my debut in most embarrassing moment of the day; One being my concerned boyfriend holding the pigskin covered demon and the other Jacob the mucus king's locker.
Welcome to my inevitable daily life. 

      "I am so sorry," Jackson said helping me to my feet, "We were just messing around and well..." 
        That's when we both realized my whole back side was soaked in an unknown clear liquid from the ground. When we made eye contact he looked as if he were standing holding a red cloth and I was the raging bull. I took in a deep breath before bursting into laughter.
"Why? Why me?" I giggled, even if in the back of my mind I was hoping to god that was water.
        " I don't even know how you manage this." He chuckled, "What am I going to do with you? You're harshen my rep." 
I nudged him playfully as he helped me collect my hair to the side.
       "Oh my. Mari, what happened to you?" Blair approached slowly avoiding stepping in the mysterious puddle. Almost instantly, she turned to Jackson pointing at him, "What did you do?"
       Blair and Jackson happen to be my best friends, but they themselves don't always get along. He doesn't mind her at all, Blair on the other hand is not so easily content. Long story as short as possible, Ethan Larson. He's one of the jocks with great hair and toned body, humorous, and generally nice; lets just say he's a catch in some girls eyes. Blair and him had a small thing, when he didn't want to commit she kind of lost all respect for him and his friends. That is where Jackson comes in being one of Ethan's closest friends, not to mention ever since Jackson and I started dating a year and a half ago, she's had less and less time with just me. 
     "Nothing, chill." I told her with a smile, "Just find me something to change into."
     "You still have that change of clothes in my car from that bonfire on the beach." Jackson mentioned as Blair rolled her eyes.
"Okay. Let's go get those. Blair, I'll see you at lunch."
       I flashbacked to that night with Jackson. That's the night he first told me he loved me and a guy named Ian tried to get my friend Ava and I to have a threesome with him. It was a weird night. From that day on Ian has made me uncomfortable.
       I accidently made eye contact with him as we made our way down the hall. His grin made me sick and how he looked me up and down made me want to cover every inch of my skin. He winked at me, slowly chewing his gum forcing me to revert my attention on the ground.

      I could spot Jackson's car anywhere. It's a simple black 1967 mustang with a new paint job and brand new set of tires his dad helped him with all weekend.
      "It looks good!" I smiled at him then continued to inspect it, "I understand why you couldn't take a second to see me this weekend."
"Oh stop." He chuckled and grabbed my clothes from his trunk.
I took them from his hands, as I did I kissed him quickly, "Don't look."
I climb into his backseat and started to change.