Chapter 3: An UnBEElievable Shock

Shrek and Barry were already a large distance from the kingdom of Far Far away. The day was nearly ending, and both the ogre and the bee were starving, and had dry throats. They breathed very heavily for hours, until they collapsed right on the floor. Although it didn't take long, for them to wake up... All of a sudden, the ogre had risen up and shook his head to look around area. The ogre has no idea where he was. He then woke up the bee, the only way he knew how... He threw the bee a mile away from him. While the bee was in the air, he woke. It was at that moment when Barry realized, he was probably going to die. But instead, he just got his head buried in the sand. Infuriated, the bee flew right at the ogre, at sanic speed. The bee finally got to the ogre, and punched his arm, which was not a good move. The ogre then said to stop messing around, because someone needed to shut that yandere of a bee up. 

The two then started walking again. Since it was daytime, it was even hotter in the desert, than the day before. While walking the two, kept hearing noises coming from behind. The noises almost sounded like, if Eddie Murphy and Chris Rock combined to make the voice of very annoying and catchphrase spewing animal. 

Shrek then decided to finally look behind him. What he saw was very shocking... It was his first love, DONKEY![Que track 12 from the Official Shrek Soundtrack]

"Donkey!!!" The ogre yelled out in happiness. "Shrek!!!" The donkey replied. The two then hugged each other. At this moment, the reader(and the author) realized that this is one of the worst fanfictions they have ever read. 

However, when Barry saw this he had a opposite reaction. 

"What kind of creature, be this beautiful?!" He wondered 

This made Barry, very jealous of the donkey. He already knew what he had to do. KILL THE DONKEY. As Barry knew, that the only way Shrek could love him, is if he gets rid of Donkey. So he grabbed the wand from Shrek's closet, and got closer to Donkey.

"So Donkey, how did you first meet Shrek?" Barry asked. Donkey whispered into Shrek's ear...       

"Shrek I think I have a voice in my head." 

"That wouldn't surprise me." Shrek replied. 

"I'M RIGHT NEXT TO YOU, YOU BUFFOON!!!" The bee said to Donkey angrily.

"Well it looks like Mr. Bee isn't like an onion, as he only has one angry layer." Donkey said

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO M-" 

"Alright shut it you two." The ogre said. There was then an awkward silence. 

"Y'know what?, The bee said. "Why don't you just leave donkey!" 

"Well... I have a very good reason for that." He responded. "Don't even think about it." Shrek said.

[Que another Donkey song]

"Cause I'm all alone. There's no one beside me..." Donkey sang.

 "Oh God please stop." Shrek replied.        

"My problems have all gone. There's no one to deride me! But ya gotta have friends-"

"SHUT UP!!!" The bee shouted. 

"Man I'm getting a serious case of déjà vu."

These situations continued for hours,(which would kill an average person)until they reached their destination.