Chapter 2: A BEEautiful Friendship

After seeing this small creature, Shrek let him into his house. The bee then blasted and went through the ogre's house. Knocking down his vases and glasses. While the bee was doing all of this, the ogre was getting furious. There was only one thing Shrek cared about in his house. His picture of him and donkey. And, as expected the bee flew, and knocked it over. Infuriated Shrek, yelled his famous words... "GET OUT OF MY SWAMP!!!"

When he heard this, the bee was frightened. Then the bee flew to the ogre. Barry then decided to talk to the ogre. But since the ogre was so big, the bee had to get closer. Now the bee was right next to Shrek's face. [SHERRY INTENSIFIES] Barry then talked about how humans were destroying his bee nest. So in order to save his home, he needed some help. He needed the help of Mickey Mouse, but Mickey wanted more money from this fanfiction, so he picked Shrek. 

The ogre, was debating on this topic for a long time. "What about those freakish mutant kids I have?" He thought. "What about the swamp's mud?" "What about his wife?" And the hardest question. "Would he have to leave his first love Donkey?" After a while he decided. He would go on a journey with Barry. After hearing this, the bee was filled with joy, until... The door was knocked over, by a large figure. 

"Shrek I'm home!!!" It was Shrek's wife Fiona. After seeing this, Barry was worried. If she came along, she would interrupt the journey. So, Barry ran into Shrek's closet. He was searching and searching for a certain item. Then, he found it. The bee then rushed into the room where Fiona was, and then he attacked. The bee pointed the wand from Shrek's closet, at Fiona. Knowing this was a wizard wand, he said a curse spell. The bee screamed "AVADA KEDAVRA!!!" This then killed the other ogre. The bee then hid Fiona in a secret place, so that Shrek wouldn't notice. Although the bee says it was for the mission, it was really because of jealousy.

After being done with all that, he then went to Shrek. "What was all that ruckus?" He asked. "Oh, it was nothing." The bee responded. After getting prepared, they went to go on their quest.