General Imperfect

General Hux was a man to fear his own body, and it was his own fathers creation of that fear. Even as a young boy the General was expected to be nothing less than perfect, and any mess up would get him punished severely  whether it was getting whipped, or cut he was always made sure to learn a  lesson on perfection. That is until he developed scoliosis, his spine curved only slightly, and it was barely noticeable. That's when started wearing corsets to help with his posture and so he looked as perfect as he was made out to be.

      He started with symmetric corsets which hurt him badly due to the curve of his spine making him tilt more towards to the right and the corset dug into his skin. Of course when he was older and didn't have to worry about hiding from his parents he got a asymmetrical corset which was for him amazing. He looked exactly like a normal person. With more training he stood and walked perfectly as if a normal person. He always wore a corset unless he was in his room on Starkiller base. It wore him out pretending to be perfect and chastising  Kylo Ren that damnable man child he always baby sat. Other than a few tough days on the base everything was fine. Then there was no base, and there was just a burning star in its place. A few days after this disaster the Finalizer was orbiting the winning star, as the first order tried to count the losses and check supplies.

Hux stood on the bridge glaring out the big glass windows at the star. He was angry about his loss, and it caused him to be snappier and he got worked up easily. Kylo Ren didn't make it any better for him. He was always limping around refusing to stay in the infirmary. 

The General sighed hearing Ren Storm onto the bridge and he watched as the Raven quickly extended his hand and Hux got pulled back towards him.

"Ren! What on earth do you think you're doing!?" The older man yelled surprising the officers and stormtroopers around them

"You're hiding something..I sense it" Ren snarled, he looked rather terrifying with his wounds showing since he wasn't wearing his mask.

"I haven't a clue what you're talking about."  The General was replying rather smoothly for a man in Rens grasp and having his mind picked through at the same time. 

"I will find your weakness." 

Ren had recently become obsessed with finding the Gingers weakness knowing that his was already known to the other. He picked through Huxs mind which was becoming increasingly difficult as he tried to look deeper. Kylo started to remove his hands before he felt something peculiar under Huxs uniform. He looked at Hux who had started to sweat nervously and he looked at Ren for a few seconds before turning to run. The Knight quickly held up his hand freezing the General, and walked around to face him. Kylo slipped the top half of the Generals uniform off to reveal a black corset. It was simple, and not even that pretty, but Hux favored it. 

Everyone on the bridge looked at Hux with surprise. Even Kylo Ren was shocked to see the General in a corset, because it was of course consider only for women, and not even the women in the first order wore a corset. Ren quickly released the General, realizing he just exposed something very private of his, and it wasn't a weakness. It was an imperfection that marked the General forever.

Hux dropped to his knees like a stone refusing to believe that his imperfections have been exposed. He was doing a good job of convincing himself that no one could see his back until he heard a gasp of horror from one of the officers. The small curve of his spine could be seen plain as day, and he felt his face burn in utter embarrassment of the situation. 

Kylo Ren quickly grabbed the red-head and escorted him off the bridge with some final words to any remaining personnel in the room.

"Anyone who breaths a word of this will answer to me, and my lightsaber" and with that he stormed out of the room with Hux.

Hux had his great coat thrown over his shoulders and he didn't look anywhere but the ground, he was ashamed of himself, his looks and his failure of Starkiller base started to hit him. He sniffled when he was sat on his bed in his room by Ren, and the Knight looked at the other and took pity on him.

"I'm sorry" Ren said quietly 

"Leave.." That was the only steady response Hux could give him.

Years of perfection ruined by one man. Every ounce of control left him as he slowly started to cry into his hands. Ren knelt down next to him, he slowly wrapped his arms around the General, hugging him. 

"I said leave didn't I!? You've embarrassed me in front of my crew!" He tried to shove him away 

"Hux, I am truly sorry. I wasn't thinking, and I don't expect you to forgive me but at least stop crying. It's okay I'll fix everything" he talked in a soothing tone.

General Hux said nothing else and just continued to cry out of tiredness and embarrassment. He didn't notice Ren undoing the corset that kept him perfect, but he did notice Ren tracing his crooked spine with his thumb. Over the scars that failed surgeries and many beatings left. He has never felt a soft touch like this before, and it almost made him cry out of joy, his body immediately shuddered out of delight of the touch. It was like Ice against a burn or the cool side of the pillow against a fevered face.

After a while of the touches which soon became Ren Running his hand up and down Huxs bare back. He stopped crying and just silently hugged Ren back and he felt comfortable for once in his life for not being perfect.