Chapter 3 : Magnetic.

"Wait up !" Dustin yelled over the crowd, going after her.

He saw the girl and her friend leaving.

What ?

It's not even midnight.

"Why are you guys leaving so early?" He asked, finally catching up to them.

Dayla and Ysenia both turned around, coming face to face with Dustin

Yet again.

"The party life gets a little boring after a while." She said, getting irritated.

Ysenia could tell when Dayla was getting agitated. She knew if she didnt say anything now, she'd regret it later.

"Chika , give the boy a chance. He's been chasing you all night, at least give him benefit of the doubt." The puerto rican girl insisted.

"Yeah, what your friend said." Dustin told her.

"You dont even know my name." Dayla pointed out.

"I could figure it out over dinner." He grinned.

"I dont think so." She rejected.

"Ouch." He said, playfully putting his hand over his heart.

"You know where to hurt a guy dont you?" He grinned.

She rolled her eyes and began to walk away.

"Let me at least get your number?" He asked, over the music.

She stood still, taking a few seconds to think.

He thinks just because he's cute and famous that he can get any girl on the planet at the drop of a dime ? Oh hell no, if he wanted Dayla she was going to make him work for it.

"Give me one good reason and you can have it." She told him.

"I can do that." He smirked.

"You have sixty seconds." The girl challanged.

"Well ... you're attractive. Im attrac-" She cut him off by rolling her eyes and walking away.

"Im kidding." He grabbed her hand.

He had a soft grip on her hand and didnt let go, forcing her to face him.

"I'm actually not a bad guy once you get to know me, and I know there's more to you this this tough girl act." He started.

"So give me a opportunity to wow you, if you dont like me after that then I wont ever bother you again." He added.

She listened to what he had to say.

"All I need is one chance." He said, still having a hold of her hand.

"My name is Dustin Breeding by the way." He added.

She gave up, smiling at him for the first time tonight.

"There it is, there's that beautiful smile I knew you'd have." He grinned.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Dayla Smith." She said, shaking his hand.

.......................................

A/N: How are you guys liking the story so far? COMMENT ! Updates will be on thursdays xx