Chapter 10 : Back in Your Arms.

Another month went by and Dayla was more miserable than ever. She'd only leave the house to go to work.

It was eight in the morning and she had the day off.

She texted Dustin one last time.

She meant it, this was the last time. She was tired. She took Sunny's advice, she put in effort. More than Dustin ever did. If he didnt want her then he didnt want her.

Around sixty seconds went by and her phone went off. She wiped her eyes and picked it up, opening the text.

"What do you want." It read, under the name 'Dustin Michael'.

"I just need to know why ?" She texted back.

"I'd ask you the same thing." He typed.

He was tired too. Tired of the calls, the the text. Why was she not letting him go? She had led HIM on.

Dustin had actually kept in touch with Ysenia, via DM on twitter. Ysenia didn't even think to question Dustin on why he'd left, she just wanted him to be back in her bestfriend's life. He made her happy, he was cracking the code. Dayla's tough girl act was fading after he came into her life. Not to mention he had feelings for her too, he does'nt normally chase girls. They were good for each other.

"Call me .." She texted.

Something was wrong, why was he mad at her?

A few minutes later her phone rang, a picture of the boy popped up on her Iphone.

She swiped and answered the call.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hey." She replied.

She sounded ... off.

"Why did you lead me on?" He asked her calmly.

No emotion.

No anger.

No pain.

He just wanted to know.

"Dustin what the hell are you talking about?" She asked, hinting a little anger in her voice.

"Two months ago, I called you in the hotel room. That guy in the background. It's one thing to use me but to play with my feelings? That's wrong and you know it. I was falling in-" He stopped himself.

"You mean to tell me that you heard a guy in the background so you haven't spoken to me in two months?" She asked.

"Dayla, if you were intrested in seeing someone else you just should have had the decency to tell me." He spat.

"First of all that was Ysensia's brother visiting her from Iraq. Why didn't you just ask Dustin?" She questioned.

Wow.

How salty was he?

He hasn't spoken to the girl he was starting to love, in sixty days because he assumed she was seeing another guy.

She was getting ready to hang up the phone but that would be pointless. She asked him to call her for a reason. Even though what he did and how he acted was stupid, she would've pretty much done the same thing. Maybe not sixty days later, but she would've gotten jealous too.

"Dayla I-I apologize. I was wrong." He said to her.

They're already starting to act like a couple. Well .. fighting like one.

"It's okay." She said.

He could hear it in her voice.

The sadness, the betrayal.

What had he done to her? He put her through hell for sixty days, each day worse than the one before.

"No it's not." He told her.

"I'll make things right, I promise." He said.

..................................................

A/N : Feedback ? COMMENT !