Chapter 19 : Things I Would Do.

Dayla forgave Dustin.

She forgave him for getting another girl pregnant.

She forgave him for putting his hands on her.

She forgave him for calling her worthless.

Hell, she actually felt sorry for him.

It hadn't even been a week since she left the boys' house and she had forgiven him.

Why ?

Because she wasn't the type to hold grudges.

Was she still mad?

Hell yeah.

But she loves Dustin.

And everyone makes mistakes right ?

It was eating Dustin up inside. He'd never done that in his life. Putting his hands on a girl ? His mother raised him better than that.

The boys had some time off until their next tour and decided to keep a low profile and stay in Atlanta.

They were all in the living room in the middle of a ustream. Everyone was participating except for Dustin, they told the fans he was sick.

There was a knock on the door and Kelly got up to answer it.

He opened the door to find Dayla standing in front of him.

"Dayla, hey. I didn't think I'd ever see you again. What are you doing here?" Kelly asked, hugging her.

"Come in." He said.

"Well that's it for the ustream you guys ! Bye !" Patrick said, shutting the ustream down.

The rest of the boys rushed over to her and swallowed her in hugs, kissing her cheek.

Just because her and Dustin arent together, doesnt mean she has to cut off the boys aswell.

Dustin was upstairs with his headphones over his ears when Bryan told him that they were about to watch a movie.

He came downstairs and his eyes met Dayla's.

He was speechless. It had only been 7 days and she never looked more beautiful.

She was wearing dark jeans, white vans and a white and baby blue long sleeved top. Her straight hair was down and hanging down to her waist. She had one white cross earing in, in the ear on the same side that her head was shaved. 

"We'll leave you two alone." Carnell said. The boys followed him to the TV room to give them some privacy.

"You look beautiful." He gave her a soft smile.

"Thank you." She said, grabbing a chair.

"Kelly said you wanted to talk to me." She added, having a seat.

"Asshole." He mumbled, joining her at the table.

"No, Im glad he told you that. I do want to talk to you." He told her.

"Go ahead." She said.

"Im so sorry, sorry is an understatement. I cant even begin to explain how bad I feel, like knowing what I did to you ..." He trailed off.

"It hurts me to know that I hurt you." He added.

"I accept your apology." She told him.

"You do?" He asked in shock.

"Of course. What type of person would I be if I didn't. There's no excuse for what you did but people make mistakes." She said.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss you but that doesn't change anything. You still have a baby on the way, a baby with someone you slept with a week after you stopped talking to me. You put your hands on me and you called me worthless." She added, getting teary eyed.

"What the hell am I supposed to do? I love you more than I love myself but I cant keep doing this." She cried.

As soon as that first tear fell, he hugged her.

"That girl doesn't mean anything to me. She was a rebound. I was too busy trying to fill that hole that was making me feel empty. I tried to fill it with liquor and women but something was still missing. No other girl has made me even think of becoming a better me ... just you. If that doesn't say something, I dont know what will." He said in her ear.

"I apologize for hurting you. Emotionally and physically. It was never intentional and Im sorry." He said looking into her watery , honey colored eyes.

"Im sorry." He whispered pecking the bare skin, starting at her bruised arm.

"Stop." She said, once he reached close to her mouth. She didnt push him away though.

"I promise, I'll do better." He smiled.

God, those dimples.

"I love you." He said, pecking her lips once.

"You look beautiful today by the way." He said sucking on her jaw line, hooking his fingers through the belt loops of her jeans.

"Beautiful? I look hella sexy." She joked.

"You aint lying." He groaned, before kissing her lips.

He grabbed her hips instinctively and she smacked his hands away, leaving him confused.

Without a word, she got up and straddled him. He bit his lip and held her ass, widening the space in between his fingers to hold more of her.

"Dont start what you dont plan on finishing." He moaned, carressing her lower back.

"Who said I dont plan on finishing?" She smirked, arching her back.

"Dont tease me now." He smiled.

"Im not." She kissed his neck.

"Uh uh, yall cant be making porn in the front yard ! People can see yall !" Patrick yelled from the front door.

"Hey baby, we don't mind all the watching." She started.

"Cause if they study close, real close. They might learn something." Dustin smiled, finishing the lyrics.

"See I told you they would get back together." Kelly smiled.

"Now dont do anything stupid this time !" Bryan laughed.

"Trust me , I wont." Dustin smiled, kissing Dayla's head.

"I promise, I'll never get drunk again. It's not worth it." He added.

.....................................................

A/N : How you guys feeling about this chapter ? Feedback ? (: