Chapter 8 : Heartbreak.

Dustin and Dayla were pretty much inseperable. It's been about a month since their first date and to them it felt like a year.

Dustin would text her whenever he had time. Between rehearsals, interviews and studio time.

Right now the boys were finishing up tonight's studio session. They decided to grab a bite at the nearest IHOP since it was the only place open for 24 hours.

The boys sat down at a booth and Dustin pulled up a chair. He put his phone on the table as the waitress took his order.

They started talking about when they would do the next Ustream and Dustin's phone rang.

Dayla's picture popped up and he was deciding whether he should answer it.

"Dude, why aren't you answering?" Patrick asked.

"Your still feeling this girl, right?" Bryan asked.

"She's trying to face time though, that'd be rude if I just answered at the table and shit." He said.

"Man answer the damn phone, we dont care." Kelly added.

Dustin picked up the phone and answered the request.

He moved his chair over a couple inches for privacy.

"Hey." Dayla smiled.

"Hey Dayla." Dustin laughed.

"Oh my God, you're out to eat ! Why did you answer?" She grinned.

"You call, I answer." He smiled.

"That's sweet but really, I'll call you la-" Dayla was interuped.

Everyone noticed a man's voice in the background and Dustin looked at his brothers.

The hell?

He was confused. She had called him, when she had another guy in the background?

What kind of shit is that?

There cant be someone else , he was catching real feelings for this chick.

The deep voice continued to talk and Dayla responded.

She mumbled something then started, giggling ?

Dustin hung up the phone and almost threw it on the ground.

That's how mad he was.

"Dustin, we didnt know it was going to go down like that." Patrick said.

"Yeah, If we had known we wouldn't have pushed you to answer her." Kelly apologized.

"That's messed up ... we're sorry." Bryan added.

"It's cool. There's other girls out there." Dustin laughed it off.

"I'm gonna go for a walk." He added, grabbing his phone and walking out of the room.

.....................................

Who the hell was in the background ? Is Dayla seeing someone else? What the hell is Dustin gonna do now? COMMENT !